Capsule Larger than it needs to be.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, but the capsule is large enough for a 250 mg size. Obviously, there is too much filler packed in there. They should put this in a much smaller capsule, which would be appropriate for a 30 mg zinc capsule, and more convenient to swallow, especially for people who swallow many capsules.

zinc is critical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that this does not contain copper. I need a lot of zinc due to mercury toxicity. helps my hair and libido.

Opti-zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking it 3x a day and definitely feels it has had an impact not only on my skin but also at keeping viruses etc away!

my psoriasis doesn't itch any longer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I heard that this works for psoriasis but I didn't know that it would work this well or this fast. An excellent product.

Best zinc supplement I have taken

Posted by morganwellinger on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This zinc seems to be the most absorbable out of all the ones I have ever taken. I think because its OPTI zinc. I take it for skin health mainly, as I am prone to acne, but also for my immune system. I usually never get sick, but this really seemed to protect me from any colds going around, especially being a college student where there are loads of sick kids around campus during this time of year. I would highly recommend this to ANYONE who takes zinc, or would like to take zinc. This seems to be most absorbable and beneficial to the body. I take either one or two capsules a day, depending on how I am feeling. This is a trustworthy brand, and you won't be disappointed!

Does what zinc is supposed to do.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the past, I would get the white spots on my nails, and was susceptible to any disease that passed near me. This zinc, which I consider superior to other products, has kept me spot free and healthy.

Very good

Posted by klinacz on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, maybe it lacks a little bit of copper, but still very good. The only disadvantage is that it is not L-OptiZinc form.

solid choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i usually choose the optizinc formula. absorbs well

smallish capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High-absorption form of zinc. Good price and easy to swallow.

Best Zinc supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Why have you discontinued this?? It is the best zinc supplement I've used and one that does not contain Copper. Will need to look for another supplier.

1 2 3