As a preventive measure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Living in the Middle East, I purchased these tablets to protect myself and my family against nuclear contamination should an attack take place on Iran's nuclear reactor. Potassium Iodide would protect the thyroid gland from being contaminated by radioactive iodine. I just keep these tablets in reserve.

just in case

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered them the morning that I saw japan was having nuclear issues. Since my local government decided to try and stop local sales of KI I'm very happy these arrived a few days later. They're still sitting on my shelf just In case things get much worse. Cheap insurance.

Thank you iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Company (iHerb). Great product (KI). iHerb is number one when it comes to getting product to the customer. The product, potassium iodide, works wonders for my thyroid condition. I can't say enough about the great service I received from iHerb. Thank you iHerb!

In Case of Emergency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Purchased in the event of emergency to keep in the first aid kit. Has a year shelf life.

Hopefully I'll never need to use this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have much faith in my government. I'll take care of myself, thanks.

Iodide tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havent used this yet. I have it in my medicine cabinet for just in case.

Overall good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received the tablets and found them to be packaged well. I'm hanging onto to them since we live very close to a nuclear power plant. I have ordered from iherb.com before and have always been happy with their products. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because it took awhile to get here.

Hopefully won't ever need these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hopefully won't ever need these. FDA says they don't really expire, even though the expiry date says 2018...

KI supply for emergency times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Korea hasn't been nuked by the little fat boy yet (DPRK), but it's a good idea to have a supply - I read that prices went up to US$200 in California, but iHerb's prices are always excellent. My favourite is Vitamin D3, Healthy Origins, but you have an amazing selection. Time to reorder ;)))

nicely packaged

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

broke it into quarters to try for two weeks to see if it helped energy levels without causing side effects along with other measures to get my cold hands and feet sorted. No problems with it - will report back if i do a urine iodine test.

1 2