Fantastic supplement - turned my CFS around

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been sick with CFS and neurological Lyme disease for 2 years - really sick - and the many other treatments I was taking helped only to get my energy back to about 40% of normal. Ugh! so, on my own, I added this supplement and ASEA (look it up, not available on iherb) and had a DRAMATIC improvement. I don't think it would have happened until the lyme had been beaten back some, etc. but WOW!!! I am at about 70-80% of normal energy, not prefect, but basically I can now enjoy my life. I feel good most of the time (huge change) even if I'm still not back to vigorous exercise or long days. I've tried taking just one or the other of these two, and the effect for me is reduced. If you are chronically ill with reduced energy, give it a try.

little expensive but worth every penny.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you go to life extensions website to check the research on what pqq does it's insane this is the next generation of the best coenzymes on the market. from cardio protection to neuro protection from excitoxicity (over stimulating neurons from stress and from aging) to activating the survival gene like resveratrol does to acting like a super antioxidant to fight free radical damage and aging, I bet anyone who has a degenerative disease (which can mean many things stress related especially) or has chronic fatigue sydrome this definately will help. I notice it's not like a herb that you take and only temporarily works only when you take it, it definately builds up which is another quality other herbs don't have. in a few years hopefully it will be a little more affordable at half the price it would be more affordable for many.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy, smooth transaction as always. People say that I look and sound better despite stage 4 cancer. Time will tell.

PQQ

Posted by Reviewer1499151 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bee using the LE PQQ 10mg tablets for approximately 3 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my level of "energy". Due to my heavy exercise load and at 58 years of age I can say that I am keenly aware of my physical "status". I have not changed any other supplements or diet. I can say it has definitely made a difference.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2438687 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS/ME and tried it for mitochondrial support. It did boost my energy but made me jittery like caffeine does. It also caused heart palpitations so I stopped using it after 3 weeks.

PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WHAT a GREAT product didn't know about until doctor did suggest, DEFINATELY helps rebuild muscle tissues (without having any stress or strain after exerting myself with exercise in the chest!

yes, yes, yes

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These truly are life extending and will take these the rest of my life and in combination with all the other supplements I take I have more energy with these and a quicker recovery time after my daily 5 miles of jogging and walking each day and I am 68 and just keep going and going all day and half the evening now. Really an excellent supplement

Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

Energizer!

Posted by Reviewer1293185 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking this supplement for one week, I can tell the difference in my workouts. I have more energy, I feel stronger and less fatigued after workout. I will keep taking as long as I can afford buying it. Thanks Iherb for the hands down fastest shipper on the net :-).

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.