Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-6 of 6 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Give boost to CoQ10

Posted by kanaca on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like this more than the sublingual version I bought recently. I can't tell whether LE or Jarrow is better. Maybe LE, if I were pushed to choose.

Thanks for your feedback!

Used it with CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this along with CoQ10 following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each others absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 (also Life Extension brand) but as soon as I added PQQ I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

Thanks for your feedback!

energy plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product again from iHerb

Thanks for your feedback!

PQQ in daily use for ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Subscribed by my doctor, part of my daily supplement for ever.

Thanks for your feedback!

PQQ caps with BioPQQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not very helpful.

Thanks for your feedback!

Dont notice any difference / En huomaa mitään eroa aiempaan oloon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this almost 90 capsules/ 3 months. I dont notice any difference when eating this or any change to my health or symphtoms. I have MCS. Doctor told me that I should take these, but as I said.. I think these dont help me...I dont feel more energy or anything. Also I dont have anything bad to say of PQQ. Nothing bad to say, but nothing good eather. Still I maybe try one more pack. FIN: olen käyttänyt 90 kapselin verran tuotetta. En huomaa mitään eroa olossani syönkö tätä vai enkö. Käytän tätä ubiqinolin (50) kanssa antioksidanttilääkärin määräyksestä. Minulla on MCS. Ei ole mitään haittavaikutuksia, mutta en koe mitään apuakaan näistä olleen. Silti aion ehkä syödä vielä yhden purkin näitä. Ei siis varsinaisesti mitään pahaa sanottavaa, mutta ei kyllä mitään hyvääkään kerrottavaa.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-6 of 6 total