Reishi Extract Mushroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

Changed My Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

Excellent Immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is very powerful and an excellent immune booster. I am a sensitive and researcher of what works well and what doesn't for nutritional products for myself and clients, and this one, was felt almost immediately! I would recommend it and have. Thanks for offering a great product and simplyfing the accessibilty to it.

useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face is smaller than before n prettier. It effects a lot n amazing change. I can keep my mind happy n aggressive than Before. It brings me happier life.

A must for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've researched this product and know well enough it's benefits. This product and a couple of others have changed my life.

Immunity booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

First 2 months summary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the winter is almost over - i wasn't sick at all! Even though there were people around me who've been cold: flu, etc.. So, I will absolutely take this product again.

helped almost immediately!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.

good reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel more focused and alert with this reishi.

Regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cuando lo tomo me produce acidez

1 2