Help

Life Extension SAMe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dog that has liver problem, she's getting better! :)

Helps Geriatric Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been giving my 17-yr-old dog this SAMe twice a day on recommendation of holistic vet. Pooch has senile canine dementia, and this SAMe has helped stopped the progression of the disease. I LOVE LEF products - they work!!!!

Good for sleep, calmness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend suggested I try these at bedtime for better sleep. They do help! I find it takes 2 to get a good effect, so you might want to order the 400 mg tabs if your insomnia is stubborn.

Life Extension SAMe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The supplements are strongly recommended by my vet for my dog's liver condition. I have been using it for my dog's chronic liver problem. He is reacting well and is able to revert to its normal routine and lifestyle. Well done....SAMe.

Excellent Product & Fast Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can no longer get this product from Life Extension, as they have discontinued it. Was thrilled to find it at iHerb. Great price and fast shipping. I have ordered several different items from iHerb in the past and have always been pleased. Highly recommended.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems fine. Been using Life Extension products for 20 years.

Capsule Integrity Issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is fine, but I discovered after having this in storage for 12+ months the capsules started to split at their edges and them leaking, had to discard about 1/3 of them in the end. Could possibly have been due to the odd very hot day, combined with how long I had kept them. Will probably still buy the product, given the quality of the brand, just make sure I use them quicker this time, but they obviously just need to improve on the capsule.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works immediately

SAMe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another switch to Life Extension.

Best Sam-E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension Sam-e works best for my family.

1 2