I like this because it is in a sensible dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a thyroid problem and with this product I can more easily vary the dose until I get it right. Some people (me) cannot produce methylB12 from nonactive forms (and MB12 is needed to make T3). Once MB12 is supplied via pill, some people (me), may not have working mechanism for ignoring too much iodine, and thus make too much T3. So getting the iodine dose right is important and this pill helps.

From kelp & dulse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs better than Lugol's for me. I take 3 capsules per day. Fast shipping. Thanks for the Cocoaceps samples.

Sure Like THESE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very natural way to get the good iodine needed for thyroid and immune system. Easy to take, no side effects to worry about. I'm so happy I tried these. I believe they helped my blood tests for my thyroid to test normal again!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good source of iodine. The powder doesn't taste bad (unlike other iodine source products) so it can be mixed into other drinks too.

Iodine is a good protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With a family history of thyroid disorders I have given my daughters this product to ensure their thyroid health. It has seemed to help.

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have low thyroid, sluggish, I pop these twice a week, once a month. Monday, one, Wednesday one. At 1000 mcg this is strong and good. I noticed if I did three a week, an itchines, you guesssed it, right in my thyroid. Thyroid feels fuller too, if you take too much, it will swell, but that tells you its working right where it's supposed to be.(thyroid is butterfly shaped, large about the whole front of your throat, on your neck, right above your adams apple.

Life Extention, Sea-Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Price is good, delivered on-time

Sea-Iodine

Posted by arieschild on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used some form of kelp for several years, for my thyroid, so far seems to be working.

Seems to be working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking bladderwrack extract drops, which had a fishy taste that I didn't care for. This avoids that, and I still have the very soft skin that came with the bladderwrack, and hopefully, the thyroid support.

part sea creature

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure why but I feel my body needs the iodine provided by this product. I am going to continue using it as long as it is available. Everyone needs iodine and this is a healthy way to get it.

1 2 3