good product

Posted by Reviewer1139917 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have had no problems with excess thickness it. "too thick" is like complaining they over filled my bag of organic dry raosted almonds. the thickness provides adhesion to the scalp for the recommended 5-7 min wait time to get the active ingrediants into the scalp. If it seems to thivk- Hery add a bit of H2O. The product does seem to be helping. I also use the "shen men topical" for thinning hair. I am fighting this hair loss. It seems these products help

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2067757 on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great, It makes my scalp tingle great for fine hair, Hope it helps it to grow faster.And the price is right.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1089666 on Aug 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A great product at a fair price... Excellent at cleaning the scalp, and doesn't leave things too dry. If you add a little water to the bottle it thins nicely.

Been using for over 20 years

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this weekly for over 20 years. I can't claim that I've grown any new hair, but certainly the rate of loss hair loss has been slowed. At the rate I was losing hair I should be bald by now, but I'm not! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Glad I found this Healthy Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2750418 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this while on the HCG diet. I have long since dropped the awful diet, but still buy the shampoo. My long, thick hair feels healthy and clean. I have found that I don't have to use conditioner when I use this shampoo for my hair to look great and be tangle-free, so I now only use conditioner half the time.

This does a great job

Posted by Reviewer2076416 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps my hair to not fall out or breakoff. Super no burn.

Don't need a dandruff shampoo anymore!

Posted by DAB598 on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Head and Shoulders Intensive Care for like 20 years. Bought a bottle of this a month or two back, and it's all I need - no H&S, no conditioner, just this great product. Leaves my hair feeling like silk.

A Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1905914 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am never dissatisfied with their product.

Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality product for either men or women & works even better if used with a progesterone creme.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dose'nt lather, but works well anyway

1 2