Could be a 10 if the capsule was better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received the bottle intact, but when I opened it two capsules had blowed. The result was a lot of oil inside the bottle, impossible to clean. The capsule is obviously not proper for it's content. Besides this, the product is really good. I noticed a good improvement in cicatrization and my skin is not dry anymore.

Wonders for the Skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension ceramides are wonderful. You can see the difference in two weeks. It makes your skin better from the inside out. I stopped taking for a while, and the wrinkles came back. Now I won't be with out it. It also stops skin itching. Before I took this, I was always annoyed with itching.

Magical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works quickly and does indeed reduce dry skin. For the first time in years the skin on my thumbs isn't cracking, and the dry skin on my feet is almost gone. I highly recommend it!

Skin Restoring Ceramides with Lipowheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can see the improvement :) I am satisfied with the results.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

AS I HAVE HAD THESE BEFORE I WILL REPORT THAT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. MY DOCTOR RECOMMENDED THEM,

Skin Restoring Ceramides

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and found these capsules to help hydrate my skin

Better skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I started taking this about 6 months ago and noticed a marked improvement in the condition of our skin.

Confirmed by Research

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This products is supported by good research and thus shown to be beneficial to the skin.

Great Idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This could save a woman thousands in cosmetics. I'm a guy and I don't think I'm using it properly

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a month and didn't notice any significant difference in my skin. It's also kind of pricey.

1 2