Disappointed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed by this product! I normally trust Life extension products but I don't understand why they include maltodextrin in it! I prefer enzymes from 'Now'...

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several digestive enzymes, but these are by far the best I've tried to date. I take 3 before a meal that would typically cause gas and bloating, and all is well. I shared them with a skeptical co-worker who ended up purchasing them the following week.

Life Extension, Super Digestive Enzymes, Enhanced, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working well but don't understand why maltodextrin is in it.

So far so good!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Luckily I can tolerate these enzymes, as I have had some problems with other brands.

Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help my son with celiac, and already he is healing in his intestines! He has shown such a major improvement I'm so glad I found enzymes that are cheap enough to keep buying and work too!

Life Extension Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has definately helped my digestive problems. I suffer from chronic diarhea and have seen big improvement since I've been using this product. I would recommend to anyone that has irritable bowel problems.

Another quality LEF supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have tried many brands - but this is the most effective in aiding digestion.

Absolutely no effect

Posted by lyikoRU on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With Natural Factors Papaya enzymes I feel effect after 10 minutes. With these I feel absolutely no effect either I take it before or after meal. It's total waste of money.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many digestive enzymes, but have seen the best results with these by Life Extension. I highly recommend them.

Great for my digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't have a meal without these. I take more than the recommended amount simply because that is what is required for my body. My doctor knows this and is fine with it. For my body it means no diarrhea. Yay!