Good for Bodybuilding

Posted by Reviewer2538661 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is great for gaining muscle.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1408581 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Performs as advertised. I'm in my fifties and would recommend it to anyone needing a "boost!"

Amazing results, But only when taken with DHEA.

Posted by Reviewer1293072 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product a year ago and noticed no changes after a month. LEF suggested I take DHEA as well, so I started taking 25mg of DHEA with 2 Super Miraforte capsules once a day (not twice a day, as the instructions suggest). After only a couple of weeks, I found that I was getting morning erections and my sexual stamina had improved to what it was when I was in my 20s or early 30s (I'm in my mid-50s). It may not work the same way for everyone, but I am very happy with the results for now.

Super Miraforte

Posted by Reviewer2627270 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One week after taking this my husband noticed dramatic results. Previously he had little interest in sex and when he was he couldn't hold an erection throughout the activity. He has been taking it for 2 weeks and he has been waking up with an erection every morning. Something that hasn't happened in a couple of years on a consistent basis. He is very pleased and we will be repurchasing.

I bought this for my Husband

Posted by Reviewer3267296 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

He's been taking these for years and we notice a real difference in how he feels.

super miraforte

Posted by Reviewer1286968 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

will re-order

PROS AND CONS

Posted by Reviewer2676405 on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product did initially work to boost testosterone / libido / general vitality, but like so many of its type the effect cannot be sustained beyond a few days. You do need breaks of several days, better weeks, to obtain the highs. Breaks are also advisable for another reason. I experienced a propensity to haemoroids in the anus when on this product, which is due to the muira puama, which is known to have a tendency to distend and relax muscular / vascular tissue, which is why it is used for penis enlargement in some preparations (with, I would think, ultimately disastrous consequences)

did NOT raise testosterone levels in my husband

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband took Super Miraforte for over 2 years and his testosterone levels continued to slowly decline. My husband is 57 so perhaps this product would work better in younger men.

Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer2592489 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Product!

Decreased my test

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if my testosterone was too high.. But this brought it down. Caution.