LEF super omega-3 fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product altho it is somewhat more expensive than others. I have returned to the LEF brand since others have given me burps and don't seem to be as effective regarding to my achy joints. 4 stars

Super High EPA & DHA

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the really high EPA & DHA content. These are very important for the brain and this product appears to be the only one that has a lot of focus on these 2 key ingredients. Please note: The 240 softgel bottle has "smaller" tablets, but you need to take 4 capsules to equal 1 serving. (the capsules are not that small either). The 120 softgel bottle has larger tablets, but you only need to take 2 capsules to equal 1 serving. So buy which ever bottle you think will suit you more (they are same price)

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product: Did research online and found out that this is one of the best fish oil around. And it's a bonus that the pills are so much easier to swallow than the regular 1000mg giants. iHerb: Ordered online and within a week I got my package. Highly recommended website!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I cut one open it does not taste good at all so I am not sure about the quality. I am comparing this to Arctic Cod Liver Oil from Nordic Naturals which have a very good taste compared to this oil.

A trusted brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand and think this is quality stuff. I've done some research and came to the conclusion, that this is one of the best available fish oil products on the market. There has been no bad aftertaste, it's molecularly distilled and the price is very affordable. Another great product from Life Extension are Two Per Day Capsules, I'd recommend them to everybody!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

High quality.

Great!Repeated Purchase. Drives off the giddy spell in my husband who has high blood pressure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best omega 3

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best omega 3 I have ever used.good price fast shipping.

Excellent