Very effective selenium and vitamin E supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This particular formulation of selenium and vitamin E has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.

Selenium to guard against cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is to help prevent cancer. The dose is perfect for every second day use as overuse is not good.

Great for eye sight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this along with Zinc to increase eye sight, seems to be working after taking for 6 months eye test was 20-45 now 20-30

Great for people who are HIV positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My HIV viral load remains low since I started taking this product. I love Selenium because it combats the oxidative stress caused by HIV infection.

LaWanda, Charlotte,NC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Oh! this product Life Extension, Super Selenium is a dream come true exspecially with the vitamin E in this product,it has my skin so beautiful. Thanks,iHerb.

Very good

Posted by ShaunD on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have another brand of selenium but by far this is much superior. I feel a big difference when I take this product. High quality stuff.

Super Selenium--Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product in conjunction with Losol to stimulate my underactive Thyroid gland. Seems to enhance the effects of other natural products I'm using. A clean and pure product that I appreciate.

Life Extension, Super Selenium Complex with Vitamin E, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; selenium activates antioxidant enzymes.

Prostata health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

contains the right dosage of selenium and vitamin E for prostata health

Selenium good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take selenium everyday. Life Extension in my opinion is one of the best companies to buy from, so even though this is a new brand for me as far as selenium goes, I recommend it to everyone who wishes to take selenium. Life Extension does a great deal of research on natural health, and you can call them and speak to a health professional including a doctor. Great place to buy supplements, and a great price through iHerb..

1 2 3