Wonderful Product and Brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've done research and read it's alot better to take Ubiquinol without soy or soy lecithin. Life Extension uses sunflower oil and very few other ingredients which is alot better and research for the PrimaVie Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex looks promising. This brand really stands out above the rest for it's quality. Yes it costs more but Ubiquinol isn't cheap anyway so if you're going to spend the money for it, make sure you are getting the best to get the best results, which I feel this one is. Ubiquinol had helped me alot!

Expensive but very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extensión Ubiquinol it's highly bioavailable. I did the test that Dr. Sinatra recommended, and this is the best by far

C Eivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now I really am enjoying this product.My enerhy levels are up I am coping with stress better not sure exactly what this stuff does but I like it

demasiado caro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

funciona igual de bien que el Ubiquinol de Solgar, precio excesivo

Great for dogs too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put my dog on this stuff a week after finding out she had congestive heart failure in March, and she's still alive and kicking! Took her to a holistic vet last week, who said this CoQ10 is one of the best supplements to give dogs w/heart problems!!!

Best form of CoQ10

Posted by MarnieClark on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a lot of different CoQ10 supplements but I believe this is the best one. I really can feel its good effects.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some of the best products on the market.

Rate this product highley.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product have used it for a number of years. Also delivery was prompt, received it in about 5 days.

Not a bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the fact that there is Shilajit fulvic acid complex in this formula. But it is a bit expensive. I took 2 capsules but am not yet sure what the upper limit is. I know how important Ubiquinol is, therefore I will go on taking it daily, but not all the time from Life Extension

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase