Excellent brand and product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

I like this coQ10

Posted by Giordie on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

I trust Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2044655 on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

Great product line, great product!

Posted by Reviewer1267227 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

life Extenstion, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 softgels (LEX-12266}

Posted by Reviewer2375862 on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel much stronger when I am taking the Super Ubiquinol CoQ10.

Awesome product

Posted by 4841733880553826021 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites. I'm a master athlete now in my mid 40's and wouldn't be without this product. Ubiquinol may cost more but to me it's all worth it especially as we age. I take only one a day and up to 3 on my training days (which is 4 days a week) I definitely have more energy at training these days.

Using for year

Posted by Reviewer1247415 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I believe they are one of the superior CoQ10 in the market.

1 2