Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I have taken a lot of supplements that are supposed to increase energy, none of them has worked as well as this one, with noticeable effects in two weeks and even more after six weeks. It has really changed my life. For the past ten years I have had post-Lyme disease syndrome, which includes chronic fatigue, depression, and insomnia. In addition to eliminating the chronic fatigue, this product has improved my sleep, banished the depression, and stabilized my blood sugar, eliminating between-meal hunger and food cravings. I am no longer taking other supplements for fatigue or depression, and am now working out on an exercise bike almost every day. So although Super Ubiquinol with PQQ is pricey, I am actually saving money. But more important, I'm feeling terrific at the age of 67.

Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had an Echogram and report is my heart is very good. So, the BioQQ must be doing me great for thie 85 year old lady.

Seems fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I trust LifeExt as a brand. The product seems ok, though I didn't notice radical energy surges, but maybe is just some energy in a slower manner. I could order again, only for CoQ10 mostly. I was a bit put off by the fact that PQQ is a salt in this product. According the Dave Asprey of Bulletproof fame, this salt form of PQQ is NOT ABSORBED in the body, but rather precipitates in the stomach and after is eliminated. I would love he would be shown wrong on this one with some peer reviewed papers.

worth it, so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel I'm getting better results for energy and overall health with this product than a similar CoQ10 supplement from another company without the pqq. I tried both for several months now. A rep for the other company even told me they would have included pqq but it would have made their product too expensive. It is pricey, but I believe has contributed to being able to reduce the amount of armodafinil and caffeine I need. I hope supplementing with more natural substances will be worth the extra cost in the long run.

Poor Experience with iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After ordering this product at $55 each, on the same iHerb page after random searching found this same product selling for $40!!! How can this be so? It was just 3 minutes after my purchased was completed. This is not right and will deter me from further buying at iHerb :-((

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best one on the market so far cause it has mixed the two things needed together so you don't have to buy two products. The CO Q 10 is in the best form in this product and it has the PQQ which super charges it into the cells so you actually don't need a higher dose.

One of my favorite supplements for general well-being

Posted by MarnieClark on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a breast cancer coach and this is one of my favorite supplements for women going through treatments, and also just for general good health and well-being. It's so cardioprotective and this is the best form to take - ubiquinol. Excellent product.

Love the Ubiquinol + PQQ combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives an unfair mitochondrial advantage; don't go without.

I question product potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Initial review based on how product came to me today (1) with a loose seal that came off without me even barely pulling (but did not appear tampered with or unsafe) (2) no desiccant in the package as is standard with just about all supplements and (3) more than half the pills stuck together. This makes me question the product potency given its exposure to air. Limiting exposure to oxygen is one of the most important things in preserving potency. Wasted money. I've purchased other softgel supplements, so that form is not inherently bad. Bought this product primarily to see if it would help my gums since I have some recession (several years ago another CoQ10 product helped). I then found some info that CoQ10 may help with hair - keratin production if I recall correctly. If this product happens to do amazing stuff, I'll up the rating. Otherwise I'll buy another brand next time.

1 2