Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1347856 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I have taken a lot of supplements that are supposed to increase energy, none of them has worked as well as this one, with noticeable effects in two weeks and even more after six weeks. It has really changed my life. For the past ten years I have had post-Lyme disease syndrome, which includes chronic fatigue, depression, and insomnia. In addition to eliminating the chronic fatigue, this product has improved my sleep, banished the depression, and stabilized my blood sugar, eliminating between-meal hunger and food cravings. I am no longer taking other supplements for fatigue or depression, and am now working out on an exercise bike almost every day. So although Super Ubiquinol with PQQ is pricey, I am actually saving money. But more important, I'm feeling terrific at the age of 67.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had an Echogram and report is my heart is very good. So, the BioQQ must be doing me great for thie 85 year old lady.

worth it, so far

Posted by Reviewer1422058 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel I'm getting better results for energy and overall health with this product than a similar CoQ10 supplement from another company without the pqq. I tried both for several months now. A rep for the other company even told me they would have included pqq but it would have made their product too expensive. It is pricey, but I believe has contributed to being able to reduce the amount of armodafinil and caffeine I need. I hope supplementing with more natural substances will be worth the extra cost in the long run.

Seems fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I trust LifeExt as a brand. The product seems ok, though I didn't notice radical energy surges, but maybe is just some energy in a slower manner. I could order again, only for CoQ10 mostly. I was a bit put off by the fact that PQQ is a salt in this product. According the Dave Asprey of Bulletproof fame, this salt form of PQQ is NOT ABSORBED in the body, but rather precipitates in the stomach and after is eliminated. I would love he would be shown wrong on this one with some peer reviewed papers.

Poor Experience with iHerb

Posted by 4841570706645697793 on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After ordering this product at $55 each, on the same iHerb page after random searching found this same product selling for $40!!! How can this be so? It was just 3 minutes after my purchased was completed. This is not right and will deter me from further buying at iHerb :-((

great

Posted by Reviewer1212689 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best one on the market so far cause it has mixed the two things needed together so you don't have to buy two products.

One of my favorite supplements for general well-being

Posted by MarnieClark on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a breast cancer coach and this is one of my favorite supplements for women going through treatments, and also just for general good health and well-being. It's so cardioprotective and this is the best form to take - ubiquinol. Excellent product.

Love the Ubiquinol + PQQ combo

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives an unfair mitochondrial advantage; don't go without.

Final cost was almost 50% higher than advertised, item returned, no reply or refund

Posted by 4752844266624335234 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was shipped from the US, which was not clear when ordering, UK customs and handling charges would have increased the costs by almost 50% so the item was returned. I have informed Iherb of this twice, they have not replied and not refunded me. I will continue to pursue this but never order from Iherb again.

best product i have used

Posted by 5266051635927872964 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There was an increase in energy straightaway a feeling of more control of my muscles and ease of movement.The price goes up and down so when expensive i buy the ingredients.