excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The nutrients in this supplement help keep my eyes healthy. They are the only supplement that includes C3G. They really work.

Eye nourishment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this in a eye multiple for many years. Have Macular Degeneration and doctor says it is not getting worse. So better keep taking it. Also don't want to take any aspirin as it causes hemorrhaging of the eye capularies and visin will go down hill. Noticed the same with Ibuprofen. Or any type of blood thinner is not good form my MD.

Incredible product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been taking this one for 2 years now and its amazing for my eyesight. I take one when i wake and one before bed, when i dont take it or when Ive tried other brands i notice my eyesight going slightly foggy and not so sharp within 2 days.

Solves dry eye problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product (I take it together with NOW lutein) has completely solved my dry eye problem.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mom suffers from cataract. Since she started to take this product, her cataract has evolved slower than before. I hope that her condition will remain as it is now, so she won't need to undego surgery for the left eye (she already had surgery for her right eye). We will see...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking astaxanthin for over a year, and when I added this product from Life Extension, it heightened the improvements I have seen in my skin (healing of some sun damage) and my vision. I am really pleased!

Exilent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this supplement since a few weeks. I noticed my eyes can see clearer now, I think it works for me. Thank you iherb team, for the fast delivery.

Life Extension Super Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ocular health is so important...this addresses that concern.

Zeaxanthin: highly touted, but I don't notice anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Zeaxanthin is the only thing that is supposed to help cataracs, but it did nothing for my beginning cataracs. They are getting worse. Might work for others, but not for me. Also very expensive if - in desperation - you take 2 or more per.

Good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At the very least, this product can prevent any further decline in vision.

1 2