Confused

Posted by Reviewer3099679 on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had great expectatives from this product due to its impressive ingredients list. I am pleased although there's something I don't like. POSITIVE: - It has what we need for our mouth care and more. Just take a look to the ingredients list, there's not a product like this one. - Most of products contain horrible 'sodium fluoride' but this not. It also doesn't irritate my lips as the other ones!. - Mint flavour is very soft so this can be a neutral point for anyone. NEGATIVE: - It doesn't seem to clean deeply. Maybe It's because It doesn't have a hard mint flavour so it doesn't refresh so much. Even It doesn't make a lot of foam(maybe this is not so useful as we think, I'm not sure). - After hours, my mouth doesn't feel as clean as with other normal products from the drugstore, just dirty. What a pity.

This toothpaste is wonderful! My teeth gets smooth almost the second I have it in my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and after brushing they're totally clean & fresh. Bought it because it contains hydrogen peroxide and no other sweetener than xylitol, taste a bit of cloves but the mint is so fresh that it is ok. The only minus - a little tick, I have to use muscles to squeeze it out of the tube. (strange it's so hard to make a perfect consistence when everything else is perfect - the last toothpaste a bought for iHerb was too thin..)

Very Natural

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The tooth paste obviously is very natural as it does not give you the clean feeling of your teeth after you use it. There is no chemicals and that makes it mild and weak cleanser. The smell is all right. Overall, I like it and use it. I am not sure I will buy again. Might try another natural product to compare.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I alternate this with a fluoride toothpaste. It soothes my sore gums and tastes great.

Back to Good Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste tastes great, and it has a nice consistency. They took the pomegranate out and it works better. LEF sells a pomegranate mouth wash to use with the toothpaste to still get the benefits from pomegranate.

excellent tooth paste

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I've been using it for 2 months and my gums aren't sore anymore. I also have a couple small spots (not cavities) on a front tooth and the spots are much smaller now.

lalala

Posted by Reviewer1715106 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

other than the fact that it's natural with no toxins I still haven't noticed the benefits.

good for children

Posted by 4825447797725103337 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice, not too strong....so my children can share it.

Good product - quick shipping