Life Extension, Cruxiferous Vegetables with Reservatrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had 2 fibroids and 2 cysts issue. After taking for 2 months. Went for another ultrasound scan. The cysts were no longer visualised and 2 fibroids had shrunk slightly. Really good stuff! Women shld try it. Men shld also try for prostate issue.

Life Extension, Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract/Resveraterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed for me since 20010. This product is very expensive to buy in UK so I am glad to have found iHerbs and buy in bulk. I have an intolerance to broccoli etc and rely on the vegetable extract to avoid a possible deficiency. I do find the product after 2 years of use very beneficial.

Love it - Keto friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Cruciferous vegetables caps because they contain tons of phytonutrients, which add many health benefits thus include anti-cancer, liver and immune support. What is even better is that this particular supplement contains DIM (Di-indolyl-methane) found in cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli, cauliflower, radishes and turnips). It has potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to keep the body well balanced. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

One more great product from Life Extension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For cellular protection and optimal hormone balance. Well, I cannot say my life has changed since I take it or that I have noticed something in my body because I already take several supplements so it's all about a good cocktail. But this product gives what it says in theorical terms, w/o stomach problems or negative effects. Good chance to make it yours thanks to iHerb.

It is beneficial to aging. I enjoy it.

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is beneficial to aging. I enjoy it.

don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no noticeable difference. i'd like to do a blood test to check hormone levels.