Good Multivitamin with a few quirks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin by Life Extension is mostly good and affordable. I like that they use good B12 and natural folate instead of folic acid. Also the B6 has some P-5-P in it which is the only bioavailable form of B6 (my doc says to be sure to get at least 25mg of it, but LifeExtension doesn't specify precisely how much of the good stuff is in it. Good that it has Boron! One disappointment is the Magnesium in the form of the cheap unabsorbable magnesium-oxide, which my doc says is poorly absorbed and is actually magnesium rust, better would have been chelated magnesium glysonate. Also K2 is missing, but you can't expect to get it all in a cheap multi. The family will alternate with our expensive MegaFood all natural vitamins.

My dr REALLY likes that I am using these! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are wonderful because they use forms that your body can use. They may not have a list of 75 separate ingredient's but what they do have has been helping me and I really like the amounts of the given vitamins. This brand is very well established which I was happy to find out. I highly recommend these as I've been feeling better since starting them!!! Now iherb is carrying a lot of their products. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

BEST MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL !

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

B E S T MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL, High content of active substance ! Most of chelate bonds ! Do not iron and copper legitimate, legitimate low-calcium maintenance. + methylcobalamin + Folate [from lemon extract (peel)] + Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta)

SPLENDID AND A MUST HAVE !

Posted by klinacz on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is just marvellous. It contains everything in right dose and in right form. The price is so great for such a product, it is a great bargain. It had a big impact on my body and my health. It is a must have and I haven't seen better or as good as this multivitamin anywhere else. Foggy brain is gone for good I guess, also a lot of more energy, no more chronic fatigue as I used to have and also my mood got improved a lot. Life Extension you did a wonderful job.

Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Tablets, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is lower quality because It decrease ALA to 25 mg.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

best product

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. It contains everything what I need and at a reasonable price. There is nothing wrong with its taste and size.

mult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good to health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's best in the market...

1 2