Better than prescription and no libido loss

Posted by Reviewer1719219 on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband for symptoms related to an enlarged prostate. He was on Avodart for over a year and eventually suffered loss of libido from the medication. Life Extension's prostate formula is as effective as the 'script AND he got his libido back, so we are believers. Saw Palmetto alone did nothing (he was on that for years before the Avodart).

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, I'd recommend this formula for initial treatment as it appears to have a more comprehensive range of ingredients over other brands however I'll probably use Now Foods Prostate support for long term use as it is cheaper and still a good quality product

Free Testosterone

Posted by Reviewer1997981 on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use prescription Androgel for testosterone hormone replacement which has helped get my total testosterone higher, but my free testosterone has stayed low. Did a lot of research on this and found that these two products (this one plus Super MiraForte Max Chrysin) have ingredients that would hopefully fix my problem. Blood tests came back a few weeks ago and my free testosterone was higher than the normal max, so these have worked exactly like all the research says they should. I've been using these for almost three months now, and my libido is as high as it's ever been, and my performance is astounding for 48 years old.

Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a family member with BPH symptoms. Product is certainly helping and probably the best that he's used. Comprehensive range of nutrients in this formula.

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2936134 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of different products for Prostate support - this is the best I have tried - I am well pleased.

First rate

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Husband had been taking Enzymatic Therapy Prostate advantage for few years, but with no improvement. Decided to give this a try and after 3 weeks, all I can say is, "It is Working". Instead of getting up 3X's a night, he's down to 1-2. Also, a nice side effect - an increase in libido and more passionate; at age 72, that's no small improvement. Little expensive but worth it.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1830766 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to alleviate most common prostate problems such as poor flow and burning sensation during urination. My urologist examined the label and believes the ingredients can do no harm, although any beneficial effects have not been proven in a scientific way.

Alleviate BPH symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2129062 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be an up-to-date-formula containing therapeutic levels of substances with good track records for alleviating BPH, along with additional new substances that have also demonstrated BPH-reducing actions in research studies.

Life Extension Ultra Natural Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this prostate health supplement for my husband, and within two weeks he noted that this product helps him the best of all the ones he has tried. The others were helpful and good, but this one helped with his flow greatly.

What A Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2488677 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had been on Avodart for 5 years and Uroxatrol for the past two. Started this product three weeks ago and already off both meds. Libido has returned, GREATLY!

1 2 3