Better than prescription and no libido loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband for symptoms related to an enlarged prostate. He was on Avodart for over a year and eventually suffered loss of libido from the medication. Life Extension's prostate formula is as effective as the 'script AND he got his libido back, so we are believers. Saw Palmetto alone did nothing (he was on that for years before the Avodart).

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, I'd recommend this formula for initial treatment as it appears to have a more comprehensive range of ingredients over other brands however I'll probably use Now Foods Prostate support for long term use as it is cheaper and still a good quality product

First rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Husband had been taking Enzymatic Therapy Prostate advantage for few years, but with no improvement. Decided to give this a try and after 3 weeks, all I can say is, "It is Working". Instead of getting up 3X's a night, he's down to 1-2. Also, a nice side effect - an increase in libido and more passionate; at age 72, that's no small improvement. Little expensive but worth it.

Free Testosterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use prescription Androgel for testosterone hormone replacement which has helped get my total testosterone higher, but my free testosterone has stayed low. Did a lot of research on this and found that these two products (this one plus Super MiraForte Max Chrysin) have ingredients that would hopefully fix my problem. Blood tests came back a few weeks ago and my free testosterone was higher than the normal max, so these have worked exactly like all the research says they should. I've been using these for almost three months now, and my libido is as high as it's ever been, and my performance is astounding for 48 years old.

Prostate Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a family member with BPH symptoms. Product is certainly helping and probably the best that he's used. Comprehensive range of nutrients in this formula.

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of different products for Prostate support - this is the best I have tried - I am well pleased.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to alleviate most common prostate problems such as poor flow and burning sensation during urination. My urologist examined the label and believes the ingredients can do no harm, although any beneficial effects have not been proven in a scientific way.

Alleviate BPH symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Appears to be an up-to-date-formula containing therapeutic levels of substances with good track records for alleviating BPH, along with additional new substances that have also demonstrated BPH-reducing actions in research studies.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension has always been ahead of the pack when it comes to supplements and research. Excercise is vital to any supplement program, this product carries the natural essentials for a healthy addition to prostate maintenance.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I, like many other men, have tried both prescription and herbal medicines to relieve the symptoms and hopefully treat the underlying causes of BPH. You name it, I have tried it. Some of the products I have tried have "taken the edge off," but none gave me the relief I sought. Well, this product is well on its way to bringing me the relief I have searched for. I think LIFE EXTENSION scientists should be applauded for this unique combination as well as the therapeutic doses they used. What a pleasant surprise to find something that works. Please, don't ever stop making or selling this product.

1 2 3