Prostate Support All in One Softgel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Extract and Stinging Nettle Extract from separate sources. When this supplement came out combining these three plus others of benefit, I was delighted. Saw Palmetto maintains the health of the prostate, pumpkin seed extract helps with incontinence, and the stinging nettle keeps a man's estrogen under control. The cost of the three separately was more than what I am paying for these softgels, so right there I win. If you read literature relative to a healthy prostate, the other ingredients are also a very nice addition to a man's health. Supplements for prostate are for long-term use as we age. I am very pleased that there is such an excellent prostate product "all in one."

Looks like this really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finished half a bottle first, then noticed increase in urine flow. Got up just twice last night vs. every hour! Also take POMI-T to prevent prostate cancer and keep the PSA low. And use resveratrol for general health: to 'reboot' corrupted cellular programming.

Review of my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived quickly packaged in secure package The product is of top quality and has beneficial results for me

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good~ morning!

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband is 71 yrs. old and takes this product 2 times a day. He has no problem with urinating. This is a good product.