thyroid problem finally cured

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had "foggy brain" since I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition 10 years ago. I noticed a clearing of my brain within days of starting vinpocetine. I love it! It has truly improved my life.

For enhanced cognitive performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried ginkgo, gingseng, caffeine, etc. But vinpocetine seems to be far more effective at increasing both my focus as well as my overall memory, especially working memory. Seems to help me handle more concepts at the same time than I would otherwise be able to.

Good quality vinpocetine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use vinpocetine for my eyesight. If I don't have it or take an inferior brand I get blury vision by about lunch time. Other brands I've used just don't work as well. I take 5mg with breakfast and again with lunch.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality and effective. More pricey but you get what you pay for

Life Extension, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me a headache and makes my head feel spacey, although I take it with food. It did help with the floaters in my eyes, which is the reason I tried it in the first place but I will probably have to stop taking it.

Great Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Shipped for $1.00 and got here in two days. I have used vinpocetine to eliminate what I call "FOGGY HEAD" Works great. Was glad to find the 5mg pills. I usually take a 10mg in the morning...then break one in half for the afternoon. Now I don't have to mess with breaking it