Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Vitamin D3, 25 mcg (1,000 IU), 250 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have been using this product and proven effective. My daughter had a breast cyst. She had been in pain for a few months and the cyst became bigger as days went by. She was in pain for a few months. Her doctor said, she had to undergo operation to have it removed as early as she can. I told my daughter not to undergo surgery, instead I gave her 2 soft gels each meal (total of 6 soft gels a day). After 4 weeks of taking it, the pain was gone. Another 2 weeks later, the cyst was totally gone. A million thanks to Life Extension Vitamin D3. Now, my daughter is okay.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Well-packed, you can tell that the quality of the product is very-very good. I am a religious SPF-user, plus my recent blood tests have shown me that I need to add vitamin D into my everyday life in order to stay healthy inside and out. I also like that the dosage of this product is reasonable, and allows me to take it daily, without overdoing it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

My aunt has been suffering from arthritis for years. Her knee pain and stiffness had been getting worse by the day and was recommended to take a calcium supplement by her doctor. After finishing five bottles, there wasn't any improvement at all. Almost a month ago, she started taking LE Vitamin D3 and the results were surprisingly amazing! She has gained more strength in her knees, regular swelling was gone, and had significantly less pain! She hasn't even finished one bottle yet. Looking forward to more improvement and better mobility with the help of this wonderful product: great quality, tastes fine and easy to swallow because of its small size, helps strengthen bones and great for immunity too!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I've using this for almost 2 years already together with other life extension supplement it's effect is great and it's prescribed by my doctor... I bought 4 bottles of 90 softgels because the 250 softgel I used to buy is not available..thumbs up for this Life Extension products.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I sometimes order this product on amazon (for a similar price), but it's convenient that I can purchase it on here, too! Product is as described. It does smell a little strange and there is a slight after-taste. I believe they come in various dosages and pill counts. I like the package- simple.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Good vitamin softgels for a good price. Would have given it 5 stars but the first days/weeks after you first open the packaging, it smells really bad when you open. I have switched to another brand that I like better and does not have this awful smell - but this would be my backup choice.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have to take Vitamin D3 because of the risk of osteoporosis and this one is exactly what's needed. Daily 1000IU is approved by most of the professionals - both, those pro Vitamin D supplementation and those who try to be cautious and talk about the risks of high dosage. This is the dosage that can be safely taken by any adult and I believe should be taken in the winter in general and especially now because of the pandemic. The capsules contain oil - helping to better absorb the vitamin and Life Extension is very often referred to as one of the best producers of supplements and vitamins. The capsules are small, round and very easy to swallow.