Amazing for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are not sleeping, then you need two things. Vitamin D3 and Magnesium. I was taking these in the morning, but since changing them to the evening my sleep is MUCH much better quality. Vitamin D3 amazing and needed for the absorption of other supplements. Will never stop taking them.

Not allowed in Canada!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't bother ordering this item since Health Canada will not allow this product in Canada. iHerb should make note of this.

Life Extension, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 60 Softgels

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great price for such a high potency supplement. I took two a day for around 6 months and successfully increased my Vit D levels which had been frighteningly low. I now take 1 most days to maintain the level. I have a mutation in one of the vitamin D receptor genes so this product is a great addition to my daily supplement protocol.

Need this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We all need extra vitamin D and D3 is the go, i'm from Australia and wouldn't use any other company for supplements but Life Extension they do the right thing by us

Fast Delivery !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your effort .... Because I received these so fast..... Good Job !

less is better - sun is shining

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decreased from 7.000 to this because the winter period finished. Always, but ALWAYS use it in tandem with K2.

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The physician recommend me to take Vitamin D supplement because of my blood test result of lack of Vitamin D. After 1 and a half of 60 soft gel bottle. My blood test on Vitamin D become as normal. I still keep take this to maintain. Good products and reasonable price.

Vit D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Drs surgery uses this . Very good product significantly increased my levels

Good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My blood levels of vitamin D went up after taking it for 3 months

Quality supplement from a respectable source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A quality supplement from a respectable source. Very small, easy-to-swallow pearls, containing the perfect dose.

1 2