Pumpkin Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2418762 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! This are a great first resource for a weak bladder. Much less expensive than prescription drugs and no weird side effects. Very pleased with the product, price and fast delivery.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1744153 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By taking 1 cap first thing in the morning, this product caused the sense of 'urgency' and resultant 'leakage' to decrease markedly. After about 8 months, I no longer need to take it... the problem seems to be solved.

Better than the oil

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this absorbs and agrees with me more than the gel caps. Helps reduce frequency of urination at night

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my senior mom. Seems to make a difference in combination with some homeopathic formulas.

This product really works

Posted by 5152111290853279896 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes this for urinary incontinence and they really work! After taking for a few weeks, she finds that she needs only one and not two like it states on the bottle. This brand is good because it doesn't contain soy like the other brands.

This product is easy to take with no after taste.

Posted by 5347299309104924278 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is recommended that you use this product for 8 weeks to begin to see results. I was delighted to see changes in just two weeks with regard to the amount of times I needed to get up during the night to use the toilet. I have been using this product now for 6 weeks and as yet there has not been any improvement with regard to urgency. However, I feel confident that this may happen in the future with further use.

Life Extension, Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract, 60 Veggie Caps (LEX-12096)

Posted by 5443386128753272776 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now my doggy dripped less urine in the house.

Helped a bit

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not have a final opinion as yet

Dislike

Posted by 5443475323209377167 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not receive admire and caused me problems and was not expected of him this failure

pumpkin seed

Posted by Reviewer2012637 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived promptly and in good order. I hope it works. Probably will have to wait for several weeks to know for sure.