This cream changed my life for the better

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hit menopause around 25 years early due to surgery and found that as I am younger, I needed a higher dose of Estrogen in addition to the bio-identical pellet that I had already had inserted. I was still experiencing mood changes, lethargy and had extremely dry skin + acne. Firstly, I tried the Life Flo estriol cream alone which helped to a certain level but the majority of my improvements were seen only after switching to the combined estriol and estradiol. I chose the cream as I had tried a bio-identical pill which I found had to be taken in ridiculously high doses as it seemed that the majority of the dose was destroyed by my gut and liver. I use 2 pumps a day - 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. It did take me a while to find the correct dosing and my best advice to women is to listen to what your body is telling you and adjust dosages accordingly. Since taking the cream my moods have stabilised, my skin in glowing and I have more energy to enjoy my life. I will never be without this product, thank you Life Flo.

Feeling better each day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally went the my doctor for the big menopause talk & discussed all the unpleasant physical symptoms. She nixed bio-identical hormones telling me that compounding pharmacies aren't properly regulated. She gave me a sample of 'FDA approved' (I told her that was a poor selling point)estradiol cream but after reading the insert with all the warnings, I tossed it in the trash & turned to Iherb to find something similar & safer. I have only been using this a couple of weeks but already feel so much better. More energetic--better mood. I have used progesterone cream for years but adding this to the mix has been a life-saver.

really potent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put one pump on my face and within minutes I felt a warmth flowing into my breasts and they immediately began to fill out. This is very powerful stuff, I put too much on one day and it made my heart race like crazy! This is a great product if used with correct dosages.

I would recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For years, I had suffered from the worst menopause symptoms that made me spend the day lying down in bed with headaches and progesterone did not seem to be enough, but since I started using this product, hot flashes became so mild that I was almost unaware of them and could sleep better. Now, I enjoy more time with my family and feel normal again. I am so glad I found it.

Worth it's weight in Gold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been surgically menopausal for 26 years and used Estrogen patches and expensive pharmacy compounded formulas for years with good results. Due to the economic downturn and loss of health insurance I turned to iHerb for a solution. I have no problems with hot flashes, sleep disturbance, or dry skin! This product is Fabulous and I highly recommend it. PLEASE never discontinue it, it's a keeper in my book!

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product...prior to this I was using Estro 500..which was MUCH more expensive. Iv'e been using it for 2 months now and can really tell a difference in my moods, my energy, my complexion and my memory. It says it takes from 3 o 6 months to reach full effect..so I'm looking forward to feeling even better in the coming months. I am 65 and plan t use this forever!

Great relief from peri-menopausal symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with mood disorder, PMS, hot flashes and other associated peri-menopausal hideousness. My hormone levels feel much more normalized and manageable than they have in the past two years. It's as though I am on an even keel again. I take this in conjunction with progesterone cream.

Bi-Estro

Posted by arieschild on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every kind of hormone there is for years, I have always been low in estrogen, even when I was young. HRT, BHRT's, HRT's work but the side effects are dangerous ladies and not fun. BHRT's do not work on me and they are expensive...tried them 3-4 times. I am now getting off HRT's for the 3rd time. I was using 1 pump of this...not enough, 2 pumps and I ran 8 miles today! (I'm a runner). I use 1 pump of the Progesterone cream in the evening...that is enough. Thanks iherb.... PLEASE DO NOT STOP SELLING THIS!

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Life Flo Bi-Estro Care Cream for over a month. It works by keeping my hot flashes down and making me feel normal again. I use one pump per day. I am seventy-two years old without ovaries. I have weaned myself down from a higher prescription estrogen. I plan to continue to use Bi-Estro as long as it is on the market. I also use Natural Progesterone, 10 mg. for days 8 thru end of the month to counter the stimulating effects of the estrogen in the Bi-Estro cream. Thanks to Life Flo for offering such a wonderful product that is nonprescription. C. Clark

From Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 55. Using this cream together with progesteron cream help me to have better mood and stress relieved.