Has an effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can tell it's having an effect although because I was taking it everyday, I think I was taking too much. I've kept researching Estriol and I saw on a few sites that it clears from the body slowly so you only need to use it every other day. I had started to get weepy and overly emotional. That went away when I cut back to three days a week. I like the smell, I like that it sinks into my skin quickly. I also like using it on my face, seems to make my skin better, more plumped up, especially around my eyes. My brain has had less fog and have had more energy too and it seems to have helped with my libido. Although I'm also trying new brands of Rhodiola and Turmeric, those are every day and the improvements in hot flashes and brain fog seems to coincide with taking the Estriol. I read it has cancer protective properties and I like that also. So far I think it's a good alternative while I'm trying to find a good doctor that does bioidentical hormones. (I'm also using progesterone cream three weeks on one week off. And I have been using that for several months longer than the estriol.)

Good but......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot do without this product and have been using it for years. It helps to keep hormone levels balanced. I gave it only 4 stars because extracting the cream from the container is very difficult once the quantity gets low. I find I have to get a knife (which is not the safest) and saw through the top to get to the cream which is trapped at the top of the container. I have almost chopped my fingers doing this, but it is the only way to get to the remainder of the product. There is probably a quarter of it stuck in this inaccessible space which is not cost effective for the consumer. Life Flo should put this product into a tube instead? It would be so much easier to use and to travel with. If you read this, Life Flo, please do something about it.

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using twice a day x 21 days per month along with progesterone cream for peri-menopause symptoms. No more vaginal dryness or painful intercourse. Libido has returned too and depression has lifted a bit. I've noticed I pee a lot after applying so I think it also helps with water retention. Love the price, much cheaper than at my local health food store. I'm starting to feel like my old self again. Thanks, I-herb! :)

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is a great formula. just fyi: the estriol is from wild yam -- i called the maker and asked before i ordered it. i can't understand why they don't put that on the label -- it's such a great selling point. "natural" can mean a lot of things, some of which you don't want to use, so you'd think they would state wild yam on the label, but they said they're working on that :) i know for sure the formula is definitely effective. i gave it five stars because it's really a great formula for someone who needs it. it turns out that i don't. i have always been estrogen dominant, but after menopause, my tests showed i wasn't really producing any estrogen. i started using this and immediately started having the estrogen dominant symptoms again, which shows that it's very effective. for someone who needs it, that's really great. my body just doesn't, at least not right now. if it helps anyone to know this: i have been using a wild yam derived progesterone cream (by NOW, also from iherb) for almost a year, which is wonderful, too. if i ever do need to start using an estriol cream, i'll definitely use this one again. hope this review helps someone in the uber-frustrating and bewildering journey of managing good ol' menopause :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 50 and have been using progesterone cream for some time which has been very helpful but I found my facial hair growth becoming more prevalent and last year I struggled a lot with depression. I decided to try this product and even though it has only been about a month since I started using it I can honestly say that my mood has been much better and much more stable, also the facial hair growth has definitely slowed down and decreased! Ladies you can feel better though menopause. I love these products, they really do help; thank you i-herb and Life Flo Health: I highly recommend this product.

Seems to have helped...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this on my chest every night (sometimes I alternate areas), and it has made my skin much nicer! I also use Progesterone every morning (just a dab of each). My doctor said 'Those natural hormones act just like real hormones; make no mistake!' However, he didn't tell me NOT to use them. Just shrugged... They make me feel better (less hot flashes; better sleep; calmer). I don't know if it's my imagination, but I ordered a 2nd batch!

It works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me with many of my menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, dry skin, foggy thinking and surprisingly with my IBS. I simulate a monthly cycle with peak use on the full moon. I use it progesterone cream. I feel stronger and my voice feels stronger,too.

LOVE IT BUT unfortunately CONTAINS HARMFUL phenoxyethanol !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wish the company will remove phenoxyethanol because otherwise it is an effective formula

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Estriol is the safest and mildest form of estrogen (our body produces three) and it works well for me, though I have mild peri-menopausal symptoms, and am still cycling. I use this most of my cycle and combine it with progesterone cream the second half of my cycle. These have eased a great number of my symptoms. If you have hot flashes and other stronger low-estrogen symptoms, you may get better success from bi-est or tri-est cream.

natural estrogen cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this natural estrogen cream to prevent menstrual migraines. This product is wonderful. It cost 35% less and it arrived in 3 days. I am very happy with Iherb.com