Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-5 of 5 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so surprised by its' texture and color but I am happy it didn't stop me from trying it on. It took 5 years away from my eyes! Prefer it to use it at night. Will reorder it for sure!

Thanks for your feedback!

Who needs Botox...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with retinol A cream of this brand, so I decided to try their eye cream. I wont to thank the reviewer who wrote that the cream took few years from her under eyes skin- she did not exaggerated! When the cream arrived, I used my husband as a guinea pig, and put some cream under his eyes. Within a minute or two, his skin became firm, moist and smooth. I have seen a significant improvement in his few wrinkles appearance. Now we both use this cream, It's excellent! it is light, not greasy, and I can use it under makeup. קרם מעולה! מחליק קמטוטים, ממצק ומעניק לחות כבר מהשימוש הראשון. נספג במהירות, אינו מבריק וניתן להתאפר מעליו. אל תתרגשו מהמחיר, הכמות היא של 50 מ"ל - פי שלוש מקרם עיניים מצוי, וצריך מעט קרם בכל שימוש. בעלי ואני משתמשים אדוקים כבר כמה חודשים והתוצאות מרשימות ביותר. כמה נחמד לגלות מוצר כזה,. ממליצה בחום גם על קרם הרטינול שלהם. חברה פשוט מצוינת.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product! I got this cream to prevent undereye wrinkles since i dont really have any existing wrinkles at the moment. Time will tell if it has an anti-wrinkle effect for me. I do find this product very moisturizing though - and i would buy it again! The only complaints i have is the smell, which i am not very fond of. I also find that the cream sometimes dries a little sticky/greasy on the skin if more than a minimum amount is applied.

Thanks for your feedback!

SUPER!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Labākais acu krēms, un par tādu cenu! der gan pa dienu, gan uz nakti, un tiešām acīmredzams efekts

Thanks for your feedback!

1-5 of 5 total