Easy way to get proper dosage

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient form and quick absorbing formula. Nonsticky and neutral fragrance. Works well for insomnia

LF melatonin cream

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product & use less than what is recommended on product container -- rub it on my hands at night - absorbs fast, fragrance-free, moisturizes well and works right away; if a capsule, about 200-300 mcg is what is generally doctor recommended but if time-released could be different. 3mg orally in many oral products is 10X that amount and may have side effects. Of course always check with your doctor first.

Life Flo Health, melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic, really helps relaxing me before I go to sleep and I work over nights.

most effective way to get your melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absorption into the skin works faster than tablets or capsules. This is the perfect adjunct to oral Tryptophan!

good product. i will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1401489 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer transdermal creams to tablets or capsules because the critical ingredient is delivered straight to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive process. I have found that it takes far less transdermal cream in mgs. than any oral dosage.

Very good for skin and sleep

Posted by 5610368941865173409 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the past I had a lot of problems when I tried to find the right dose of melatonin for me (some was to big and next day I had a hangower ; the other was too small and there were no effect, no sleep). This cream is greatfull and it is very easy to adjust the correct dose. The cream is highly effective.

Extra benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that I sleep alot better, but it is great for hot flashes which is a benefit i wasn't expecting. My mother on the other hand sleeps very well with melatonin. Good product.

Deep sleep

Posted by Reviewer1889120 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now when I need to use it. It gives me a long, deep, refreshing sleep with no side effects. It is also a good moisturiser.

nice for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put a half pump of this on my inner arms before bedtime and it helps me fall asleep. Melatonin is a great antioxidant too.

It works but....

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd say this product works (applied correctly) but not as well as taking pills. The product is quite thick and heavy in texture and it doesn't absorb well at all, I feel it's just sitting on top of my skin and leaves gooey feeling afterward applying it. I hope they'd improve the formula to make it more absorbable.

1 2