Easy way to get proper dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient form and quick absorbing formula. Nonsticky and neutral fragrance. Works well for insomnia

LF melatonin cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product & use less than what is recommended on product container -- rub it on my hands at night - absorbs fast, fragrance-free, moisturizes well and works right away; if a capsule, about 200-300 mcg is what is generally doctor recommended but if time-released could be different. 3mg orally in many oral products is 10X that amount and may have side effects. Of course always check with your doctor first.

good product. i will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer transdermal creams to tablets or capsules because the critical ingredient is delivered straight to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive process. I have found that it takes far less transdermal cream in mgs. than any oral dosage.

most effective way to get your melatonin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absorption into the skin works faster than tablets or capsules. This is the perfect adjunct to oral Tryptophan!

Life Flo Health, melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic, really helps relaxing me before I go to sleep and I work over nights.

nice for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put a half pump of this on my inner arms before bedtime and it helps me fall asleep. Melatonin is a great antioxidant too.

Deep sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now when I need to use it. It gives me a long, deep, refreshing sleep with no side effects. It is also a good moisturiser.

Very good for skin and sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the past I had a lot of problems when I tried to find the right dose of melatonin for me (some was to big and next day I had a hangower ; the other was too small and there were no effect, no sleep). This cream is greatfull and it is very easy to adjust the correct dose. The cream is highly effective.

Extra benefits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that I sleep alot better, but it is great for hot flashes which is a benefit i wasn't expecting. My mother on the other hand sleeps very well with melatonin. Good product.

It works but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd say this product works (applied correctly) but not as well as taking pills. The product is quite thick and heavy in texture and it doesn't absorb well at all, I feel it's just sitting on top of my skin and leaves gooey feeling afterward applying it. I hope they'd improve the formula to make it more absorbable.

1 2