There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Considering that there are many chemicals that disrupt the hormone balance and due to constant stressful lifestyle, our body’s natural hormone ratio are out of balance. As pregnenolone is the precursor to all other hormones, taking pregnenolone allows our body to produce hormones that are in short supply and balance the natural ratio. It’s hard to tell if this works since it is suppose to take some time before working and I am still young. It is easy to dispense the cream from this container. Like the other reviewer mentioned, the cream does not smell nice at all and smells rather synthetic. There are also concerns regarding the presence of some chemicals in the product as they are absorbed through the skin as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

This IS a great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using and prescribing this formula to my clients for over ten years, with great results. It works wonders!

The smell is so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream for my husband's prostate problem. The smell of the cream is so unbearable that he decided to abandon it and instead he is now using the one with lavender which is more acceptable. But he needs to adjust it to half a pump each time.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All very very good

Progesta-Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a trained physician, I fully believe in the effectivity of nutrients and medications administered through the skin. Thus, I am a fan of this product both because it is transdermal and natural. Natural will have much lower side effect risks than synthetic products.

Tony

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this four 4 years plus and this does help . Men ,we also have mood swings too. This helps to even things out.

Progesterone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with feeling hot and feverish ("hot flashes") alternating with freezing and and having low bodytemp at night without any apparent reason. Female friends have jokingly commented that it "sounds like menopause" which is strange since Im a 30 year old man. The progesterone cream seems to have helped. I chose this brand specifically because it claims to be all natural without chemical additives and parabens. Delivery time was extremely impressive - only about 4 days from order to delivery in UK (from the US). The only reason I don't give the whole deal 5 stars is that I can't yet be sure of the effects and benefits over time since I only recently bought the product. K.A., Basingstoke, UK