Definitely real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have needed and used hormones for over 40 years. They are very safe if your levels are monitored with blood testing periodically. Right now, I need a bit more Progesterone and this brand is definitely real and excellent in its delivery system into your body. I can tell when I use too much or too little and can make appropriate adjustments. Based on my medical issues, the DHEA and 7-keto added helps. When you no longer need these two supplements, you can purchase the Progesterone by itself from this same manufacturer.

Stop my hot flashes and chills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was surprised to find that this stuff is the magic bullet. I no longer have to wear a layer for the hot flash topped with two more layers to handle the cold flashes. I like the premeasured application. I thought I was just going to get better calcium absorption. This was a nice plus.

Be careful with hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this I didn't know much about pregnenolone and DHEA, which are also included in the formulation. I have used progesterone-only creams before so I was expecting this to be about the same. After two cycles of using this cream for the last two weeks of my cycle, I began having unusual cramps and bleeding patterns, which seem to suggest that my hormones are out of whack. I've discontinued the cream for two months but still haven't returned to my normal cycles, so of course I'm concerned about the long-term effects. I'm in my my mid-40s so I know I should expect increasing irregularities, but this was a sudden change right after using the cream so it is something other people should watch out for.

Life would be the same without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this monthly to make me feel almost like my old self. It helps with all of my menopausal symptoms like letting me sleep better.

life flo progesterone cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

controls my extreme hot flashes. Can't do without it.

It seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After about 5 years on 100 mg Progesterone and 25 mc Vivelledot patch twice a week, Estradiol, I read about the risks of using these long-term and decided to take the plunge, quit them cold turkey and switched to this cream 3 weeks out of 4. I am on my second month and so far, so good so I will keep going.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years. It keeps me a young 67 year old and gives me confidence, energy and very good skin. I could not manage without it!

Critique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works well. Since taking this product, it has helped to regulate my menstral cycle w/o the use of synthetic hormones.

Great stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream has made a quite a difference after several months of use. I used to have very heavy periods and now this is seldom a problem. Also, my mood is more even during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, it has helped with my PMS moodiness and depression. I would definitely recommend this cream.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite progesterone cream product. It absorbs easily.

1 2