Almond oil, from Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil. The only thing that disappointed me is that herb chooses to seal this bottle for international shipping with just one small peace of tape. The cap during the long way to my country somehow moved and little by little the oil spilled into the box, thus 1/3 of the substance was lost.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it to remove make up off my eyes - it feels great and leaves no oil film in the eyes! (like most other oils does). It made my lashes stronger and skin around the eyes softer and more elastic. It's really amazing) I also use it for my body skin - it feels great too. So I'm definitely gonna buy it again & again (but its really economical, and you'll use these 473ml for a looong time).

love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My nails cuticle are so nice. Absorb fast into skin

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for use on skin and hair. I use it as a makeup remover and apply a tiny amount to my hair to make it less frizzy. I like that it is cold pressed, and you get a lot for very little.

I liked this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use a lotion of almond oil on my skin after my nightly shower after working out. This was my first time trying this brand of almond oil. And I really liked it. It gave a smooth emoillient feel to my skin and blended quite well with my different essential oil recipes that use almond oil as the base/carrier oil. Love that its cold-pressed, just wish it was also organic Yes, I'd recommend this oil.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money, organic and pure. I love it!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love using this on my hair and skin. There is hardly any scent but if you sniff hard enough you can get a slight whiff of burnt almonds

it does good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil has so many functions and it lasts for long time. I use it as a body moisturizer, make up remover, on my nails, on my lashes! The bottle has a very convenient cap. I use it for a month but I hope it will keep up the good work.

Wonderful oil, but unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just recently ordered and received this product and I'm pleased with it. I use it immediately after showering. However, since it is Almond Oil, I expected it to have an Almond scent and it has no scent. I wish this had been stated on the label. The scent issue is the reason I gave it only 3 stars.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made the switch to almond oil after reading about coconut oil and how it clogs your pores. Almond oil is a great alternative and a little goes a long way. It does not sit on top of the skin like coconut oil.

1 2 3 4