Almond oil, from Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil. The only thing that disappointed me is that herb chooses to seal this bottle for international shipping with just one small peace of tape. The cap during the long way to my country somehow moved and little by little the oil spilled into the box, thus 1/3 of the substance was lost.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1383683 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it to remove make up off my eyes - it feels great and leaves no oil film in the eyes! (like most other oils does). It made my lashes stronger and skin around the eyes softer and more elastic. It's really amazing) I also use it for my body skin - it feels great too. So I'm definitely gonna buy it again & again (but its really economical, and you'll use these 473ml for a looong time).

Amazing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for use on skin and hair. I use it as a makeup remover and apply a tiny amount to my hair to make it less frizzy. I like that it is cold pressed, and you get a lot for very little.

love it.

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My nails cuticle are so nice. Absorb fast into skin

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1824510 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a lotion of almond oil on my skin after my nightly shower after working out. This was my first time trying this brand of almond oil. And I really liked it. It gave a smooth emoillient feel to my skin and blended quite well with my different essential oil recipes that use almond oil as the base/carrier oil. Love that its cold-pressed, just wish it was also organic Yes, I'd recommend this oil.

Wonderful oil, but unscented

Posted by Reviewer3117550 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just recently ordered and received this product and I'm pleased with it. I use it immediately after showering. However, since it is Almond Oil, I expected it to have an Almond scent and it has no scent. I wish this had been stated on the label. The scent issue is the reason I gave it only 3 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1508633 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm pregnant and using it from from stretch. I like it because this oil don't have any annoying odor and well absorbed into the wet skin.

Good almond oil

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Satisfied. Does what it is supposed to. Would buy again.

almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2270265 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST! I am about to buy another bottle soon.

Life Flo Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2313155 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the BEST! I am about to buy another bottle soon. It works for skin, face, hair, massage, and other other lubrication needs. You don't need much and and the scent is very subtle, not at all invasive. I love this oil.

1 2 3