Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a different brand before (national one) and it had a very pleasant, raw smell. This one from Life Flo didn't but it had nice effects on my skin and hair so I used it entirely. Great price for the quantity!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd give this a try after having a few issues with coconut oil (due to it's high comedogenic nature) and thus far, I love it. The smell is, well, oily, but not overpowering. I use it morning and night for a body moisturiser and my skin is feeling softer and plumper.

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I´ve read a lot about how amazingly good avocado-oil should be for your skin, it wasn´t. Someone said it could be because this one isn´t the first or second pressing. I don´t know about that, I just know it´s useless.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works very well for my dry and sensitive complexion.

The best AVocado Oil on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must have at home for any dry skin type.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a base for my massaging, mixing it with essential oil. I love the fact that it doesn't have a scent and that it's very hydrating. Leaves the skin soft and smooth. Also good for very sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate.

great moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does moisturize my dry skin

God til kropp og ansikt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bruker denne oljen i ansiktet og på kroppen sammen med annen fuktighetskrem. Når jeg har mye sminke i ansiktet bruker jeg også en skvett sammen emd ansiktsvasken for å løse opp og få av sminken. Oljen er drøy og man kan bruke den til "alt" i ansiktet; smøre, skrubbe sammen med sukker, og rense sammen emd ansiktsvask,

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is smooth and subtle on the skin. My ezcema has cleared up.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this oil. I have a very very very dry skin and this oil is...I still can't belive how great it is! :) my skin is prone to redness and egzema,rash and so on...after I applied it for the very first time before bedtime ,I woke up and in morning was -wow! Just wow...My skin was so shiny and soft! I can only imagine the effect it could make on somebody else's skin who doesn't have problems like I do. Buy it,don't think twice. It's amazing :) and btw,it's cold pressed/hexane free. That quality is hard to find...It's pure pure pure. You can feel it! :) Thank you Life flo :* :* :*

1 2 3