Great product

Posted by 5121915431951389053 on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd give this a try after having a few issues with coconut oil (due to it's high comedogenic nature) and thus far, I love it. The smell is, well, oily, but not overpowering. I use it morning and night for a body moisturiser and my skin is feeling softer and plumper.

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a different brand before (national one) and it had a very pleasant, raw smell. This one from Life Flo didn't but it had nice effects on my skin and hair so I used it entirely. Great price for the quantity!

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5684063029340383306 on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I´ve read a lot about how amazingly good avocado-oil should be for your skin, it wasn´t. Someone said it could be because this one isn´t the first or second pressing. I don´t know about that, I just know it´s useless.

The best AVocado Oil on the market

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Must have at home for any dry skin type.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1519910 on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a base for my massaging, mixing it with essential oil. I love the fact that it doesn't have a scent and that it's very hydrating. Leaves the skin soft and smooth. Also good for very sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2613427 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is smooth and subtle on the skin. My ezcema has cleared up.

God til kropp og ansikt

Posted by 5693080727675033173 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bruker denne oljen i ansiktet og på kroppen sammen med annen fuktighetskrem. Når jeg har mye sminke i ansiktet bruker jeg også en skvett sammen emd ansiktsvasken for å løse opp og få av sminken. Oljen er drøy og man kan bruke den til "alt" i ansiktet; smøre, skrubbe sammen med sukker, og rense sammen emd ansiktsvask,

Great for Hair and Skin

Posted by dilian01 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely High quality - smells and feels very pure and natural! I mainly use it for my hair and skin, and it has made them very fresh, smooth and shiny after only a few months of usage. Just rub into your scalp or on your skin and let sit for 1-2 hours and then rinse. I bet you'd instantly feel and look healthier and younger.

For dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1307102 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin!

Awesome!

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great value, as good as any avocado oil I've tried, melts into skin. Great in hair too.

1 2 3