No use out of it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great quality butter but I'm way to lazy for it. I didn't know this would be a ROCK HARD solid but thought it was more along the lines of coconut butter. This requires you to heat it up and melt it beforehand and therefore I haven't been able to use it for my original purpose as a body moisturizer. Shame, since I can tell this is the real deal but I ain't got time for struggling to scoop this out of the jar and then melting it. Anyone have any recommendations for using this?

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far it is keeping my pregnancy stretch marks away! I love the smell too!

Perfect quality!

Posted by Renkin on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect quality unrefined shea butter - this brand is even softer than Out of Africa product, absorbs much better

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and the smell made me crazy of it! I use it for nails and hands, feet, knees and elbows and on my hair as a mask before washing it. It is a bit hard so you always have to melt it. Personally, when i need just a bit of it i don't melt all this jar, but i open it and i blow on it with my hairdryer (be careful!)

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in order to heal a scar I have on my nose (red one from 6 yrs ago when i got a blackhead out wrong), it works wonders and now the scar is much smaller, plus I use it for getting the red out of pimples and stuff and it does wonders. I highly recommend it over other cocoa butter for it's very (very) nice smell.

smells like unfresh cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is nothing smelling like cocoa...

Mila

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super, using everyday for skin and hair

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good