Help

real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Versatile product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I can use it for the dry ends of my dyed hair, dry hands and cuticles and it says you can use it to remove makeup and cleanse pores (will have to test that out properly). Overall, great product I can thrown on in the evenings to moisturise and nourish where needed. No nasty reactions or allergies with this product as it just provides natural goodness. I will not looking for any chemical ridden hair oils/treatments/conditioners anymore. This is a very versatile and affordable product. I highly recommend it.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a funny smell and some white things in the bottom so I dont know how I feel about using it. It almost smells rancid so not sure.

Give Me A Big Trouble AND LOST MY MONEY OF YOUR PRODUCT MANUFACTURER FROM ISRAEL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bad . Your support to know and clear that my order placed from Malaysia (Muslim Country), our custom not allow any product from Israel. Now Malaysia Custom was detain my product Pure Jojoba Oil, reason is they are manufacturer from Israel. I don't think so will come back to your website. I thought i Herb is one of good service n convenience website provided what customer we need to. I ordered all the carrier oil was same branded (Life Flo Health), but all of them are different manufacturer country from. Cheating

Face is less oily with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it to control my sebum. Works great.