Polynesia's best kept beauty secret.

Posted by Leione on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soft, gentle non-comedogenic oil suitable for all skin and hair types and having a pleasant nutty aroma is hard to find. It doesn't clog pores or leave a greasy film on the skin. Rich in antioxidants, oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids and known for its incredible emollient, curative, and rejuvenating properties, kukui oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, protects, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, calming itching, helping get rid of acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many conditions. It relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes scarring, stretch marks, and cellulite, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, and acts as a natural sunscreen. Since I started using this kukui oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin has become softer and smoother, redness and inflammation is gone, my acne has cleared up, my hair is healthier, some fine lines have faded. In addition to all this, it's as also a great relaxing oil spreading easily, absorbing slowly, and having a great slip and glide, as well an amazing carrier oil, which can be mixed with different essential oils, such as lavender, tea tree, German chamomile, calendula, helichrysum, to enhance their properties. So glad I discovered this amazing product on iHerb. No wonder it's treasured so much by Polynesians.

I think I like it better than Argan oil.

Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use on my face, neck, and arms before going to bed. Love it.

Complementing aroma

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is nice on my hands after a long day of dealing with chemicals that make my skin crack. I've mixed it with aura cacias lavender and the nutty smell mixed well. By itself it has a very light nutty aroma. Id like to add that I wouldn't recommend this for pet care, since essential oils can hurt them... But I add that comment to any review of body oil, essential oil or lotions that I review on here. (:

The best I've ever used

Posted by 5120974171591072500 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil. Sinks in without oily residude. I have very dry skin - BUT no itching now. Best moisturizer I have ever used!

Magical on my sunburned skin.

Posted by 5123139065247293627 on Jun 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i was chatting and had a good time with my friends, so fun that I forgot to put sunscreen on my neck, the inside of my thighs, so stupid! So after day three with this amazing Kukui oil the soar and red skin is almost gone! Two days more and my normally blue-white skin will be ready for more sunlight love. Love it!!

This is a miracle in a bottle!

Posted by nosila on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! My mother bought some back from Hawaii for me to try on my dry skin. I have extremely dry skin and dermatitis which drives me nuts. This has been a god send though. It has improved my flaky dry skin noticeably, and it's not greasy at all. I use it all over, even rubbing it into my scalp with some tea tree oil. I will never be without this miracle!

kukuriku

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

aceite nutritivo

Posted by 5659955669088676589 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Otro aceite más ideal para nutrir el cabello junto el aceite de ricino, aceite de coco, aceite de oliva, aceite de aguacate o el aceite de argán.

wonderful

Posted by 4878722019084679409 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have use this for past couple months and I had used up a few bottles This oil is Easily absorb and moisture the skin it works well on my daughter skin allergies area. alleviate the dryness a lot! I also mixed with a few drop the rosemary and lavender essential oils! Personal experience I think it work better than jojoba/ almond/ apricot oil. Highly recommend!!!

i thought kukui had scent but it doesnt

Posted by 4663722994358500192 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it was gud lightly moisturising non comedogenic gud for body

1 2