8D

Posted by wminamuffin on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a heavy oil, smells like nuts, it's great for dry skin, stretch marks, damaged hair (everybody is asking me how I take care of my hair). I just love it!.

I use it to shave my legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and it is perfect for this use. It keeps moisture on my legs after that. Scent is sweet and very real. I tried to use it on my hair but left it too greasy even after washing and rinsing.

Nutty, but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its got a very nutty smell, but its a nice oil and good price. Its supposed to be good for dry eyelashes and eyebrows.

une huile géniale pour les cheveux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

j'adore cette huile pour les cheveux, les nourrit parfaitement avec une bonne odeur de noisettes grillées

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil to make masks for my hair and this far I really like it; it's easy to wash off and leaves my hair sooo incredibly soft!

amazing for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love this products

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best hair oil! It smells so good compared to argan, avocado, EVOO or any other oil and most importantly it doesn't leave your hair greasy but sinks in really fast. I put a couple of drops in the ends of my hair at night and when I wake up there is no trace of the oil except for less dry ends. It has a nice and sublte nutty smell and has done wonders for my hair! Truly recommend this! Oh, and the bottle while last you for ages.

huele genial

Posted by BlancaOg on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele genial, a frutos secos tostados. No es un olor dulce. Me va muy bien después de la ducha y retiralo con la toalla. Luego el olor se queda en la toalla también. Hummmmm!!!

Nueces de macadamia

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Olor insuperable: puro y dulce, estupendo aceite para usar tras la ducha

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty great except for the scent...way too strong. Even grapefruit and orange essential oils can't help it.

1 2