Great olive derived squalane oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This squalane oil is great because it works on a cellular level due to its similarity to human sebum (squalene is one of the most common lipids produced by human skin cells) and its properties are amazing: absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, this light and non-greasy oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates, heals, rejuvenates, encourages cell renewal and protects dry, sensitive, damaged and mature skin, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, making the skin soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. It's also an effective and natural treatment for acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry, flaky and itchy scalp, as well as many other skin and hair conditions, and known for preventing and reducing scars and stretch marks, relieving pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, healing small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, restoring luster to dull and lifeless hair, strengthening weak and brittle nails. Since I started this squalane oil two times a day, my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, a lot of acne scars and pigmentation spots have faded, some fine lines and stretch marks have smoothed out, my skin is no longer dry, flaky and painful to the touch – it's softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. So glad I discovered this product.

Feels Luxurious on the Face & Hands

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super Fast & Free Shipping from iherb (thank you) Very light oil, absorbs quickly. Crystal clear in color. Hydrates very well. Excellent dropper for application to cuticles. Feels wonderful on my face, satin smooth feel. Will purchase again.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. After applying toner, I would place 3 drops in my palm and gently press on the entire face. It leaves my skin supple and smooth. This not only moisturizes my skin, but also speeds up the acne marks to lighten! I bought two extra bottles for my mum and dad (they both have mature dry skin which needs extra moisturizing), and they were totally in awe. This just blows other moisturizing serums out of the water. With such low price and amazing result, I'll definitely be returning ;) I even recommended this to many of my friends:) so happy I can find a remedy for all skin types.

Perfect moisturizer to use in the morning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good moisturizer to use in the morning! Most oil moisturizers tend to leave a oily residue on your skin, making it very hard to put makeup in the morning especially when u are rushing for work. This does not! Tt's a very thin oil, but stil needs time to get absorbed into the skin though, about 5-10mins. I'd recommend this to everyone! Perfect morning moisturizer!

I'm going to share my secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you read the ingredient list of some anti-ageing creams, olive squalane oil often makes a mention. So why pay top dollar for all the fuss when you can have 100% of the real stuff at a fraction of the price? I have used this successfully for fine lines, dryness and reducing old and new scars - I have naturally oily skin but this oil is so fine it balances out the combination areas on my face leaving everything nourished and plump.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I tried this out! It is very effective, my skin feels amazing and soft without being too oily. It rubs in nicely and make up can be applied over the top. I use this one in the morning and the rosehip oil by the same brand in the evening. Highly recommend as it is works very well and is excellent value for money.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, moisture my skin, absorb quickly, will reorder it

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light and easy absorb :)

촉촉합니다

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

무색무취의 오일. 올리브스쿠알란 좋다고 말 많이 들었는데 진짜 괜찮네요. 건성피부인데 이거 몇 방울 바르고 크림 바르니까 건조함도 많이 줄고 기름진 느낌도 없이 산뜻합니다. 병도 아주 이쁜 파란 유리병이에요.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast absorb into my skin , not oily , i like it :)

1 2 3