Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil as the main component of my DIY cleansing oil, which I combine with an emulsifier. I read that this oil is high in linoleic fatty acids which is good for acne prone skin. This oil does not aggravate my skin.

Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to use as moisturizer since I have acne prone skin and during my research found that this is good for acne prone skin. Seems good, has no scent which is also nice.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love using oils on my skin. I make an oil mix which contains more than 12 different oils; i get the majority of those oils from iherb.com. I love the way they all nourish my skin and leave it soft and smooth ... people think I am 10+ years younger than I am... gotta love that ;)

Are you from SG? iHerb is the place where you should get all your oils

Posted by sharonleesg on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's true with that title, my fellow Singaporean (if you are one). I'm not trying to oversell iHerb, but oils in our country (especially pure ones like this and essential oils) are so expensive. You get better value on iHerb. Well on to the product review, I'm having mixed results but overall great experience so I gave it 4-stars instead of 5. I use it on my back, legs and face. I don't have issue when use on the legs. However, I noticed that if I use it on my back and face where there're acne with some open inflammation (I couldn't help but squeeze and pop them :p), then it's hard to resolve the pimples. Yet I don't have any problems if the pimples have not erupted - and on the contrary, they will reduce their sizes and disappear over a few days. :) I love how my skin will become so smooth and well-hydrated. I'll continue to monitor and will update should this warrants a 5-star rating. Update (23/09/2016): Now my mom uses this too and she loves how fast the oil absorbs into the skin without any greasy feel.

Absorbs really well into my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It absorbs really well into my skin. Love it !

A Good Carrier Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, reliably infuses my herbs.

Genial y muy humectante

Posted by Rulitos on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Leí un artículo en donde decía que este aceite no tapaba los poros, razón por la cual era ideal para humectar el rostro y no producir granitos o acné, así que lo compré para utilizarlo como desmaquillante natural. Es capaz de remover la mascara de pestañas anti agua y también del resto del maquillaje, aunque igual me aseguro y utilizo al finalizar mi esponja konjac con un quito de jabón Dr. woods, todos comprados en esta página. La piel queda súper humectada, reluciente y hasta el momento no me ha hecho salir ningún granito (como otros aceites hacían), muy feliz con la compra!! Para más info visita mi blog "historias de una chica rizada".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Applied it for three consecutive days, and keeps my skin smooth and moisturised. Less oily than my usual olive oil! It has no smell though, which might be a plus for those with sensitive noses.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a makeup remover(OCM). I use about 1 tablespoon, and rub the makeup on my face for a minute, and use a warm damp towel to wipe the oil off. I have tried many oils, and while some seems good initially, after awhile i get breakouts. Safflower oil seems thick, but its non-comedogenic. It hasn't caused me any breakouts, and my skin is better now. Always use a facial cleanser after.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

absorb quickly .. moisturising for whole day. will buy it again

1 2