Help

a dark spot eraser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Months ago, I had a zit on my jaw area, popped it, and it left a pea-sized dark spot. I have been using this product for a month, the dark spot has almost gone!!! I am impressed! This product is cold pressed, organic, full of anti oxidants, cheap, and works really good. Just two drops of it every night that's all you need:)

Amazing quality and PURE

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The other reviewers have NO IDEA what they are talking about. YES Sea Buckthourn is yellow/orange and it can stain clothes and leave a tint on your skin -- but its pure and potent and works beautifully. Add it into a face oil in small amounts and blend well -- you won't be orange or yellow if you blend. OR just use it at night. This bottle will last you FOREVER. Great quality and I use it daily. You can use it as a night treatment also and wash it off in the am. SIMPLE! All the other products out there are cut with other ingredients and are not as good as this one. THANK YOU ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Not pleased looking like an OompaLoompa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea on my face and I have been using Sibu brand of Sea Bucthorn Oil for years with good results. I decided to try this one mostly because it was a whole lot less money. I can tell you it still works to reduce the inflammation but you can only wear it at night. It makes your skin orange. Not a little orange but Oompa Loompa Orange until you wash it off. Not good because I need it in the morning and in the evening when my skin flares. I guess it is back to Sibu for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tainted all my clothes and bedlinings... Strong product anyway.

not for internal use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I had read that this herb could be used internally. But this brand says it can not be used that way. I complained to the company that makes it and was ignored. Shitty company. Iherb is nice though.

*-* too oily even for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

prefer sibu beauty personally cos it won't make your clothes dirty ..... i dont even want to give any stars for this item ....

Awesome Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for my facial oil cleansing. Don't worry to much about its vibrant color, just add it to your other oils like, olive, sweet almond or Avocado and concoct a great oil cleanse for your face. I did my research on this before I order and it has plenty of benefits... I have been using it for almost a month on my face with my other oils, and I've seen great results already. My pores and acne scars are minimizing and my pores don't clog up as much which causes more white and black heads. So I don't have as many anymore. This is one of those gem of a product that you wanna keep because it truly gives great results. All you need to add is 1 to 3 drops to your other oils in the palm of your hands and cleanse away... it helps with those fine lines also :) and it will last you for a long time. I can't wait to concoct many more of my DIY with it.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard people raving of this product (not from any specific brand) & I have to say it seems to live up to the hype. I use this in the evening (three drops) along with rosehip seed oil & dab on face. By morning, skin is dewy & moisturized better than with facial lotions or creams that I have tried. Will probably repurchase - good value for money.

so love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with my daily cleaning stuff, works great.

Sea Buckthorn oil