Great Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. I saw her today after several weeks of her using the cream and her skin looks fantastic. I asked her what she had been using and she said the radiant skin cream. Her skin looks more youthful and dewy. in addition she says that she had an allergic itchy skin rash on her neck and the cream has helped to soothe and heal the skin. Now I am ordering this cream for myself!

Great cream but bad looking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream has rich, luxurious texture that makes my normal-to-combi skin feel very comfortable in the morning when applied in the evening. When I applied this at the first time I had slight irritation but then everything was ok. Yes, It looks bad, but the effect makes me not to pay attention on it. I will buy definitely again.

Nice cream...but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just received this order so can't do an indepth review...this is a more first impressions of review. The cream is packaged in a fairly beautiful acrylic jar, but the feeling of luxury kind of ends there. At first site the cream looks like a lumpy glob of cold porridge! I stirred it with a popsicle stick and applied some to my face. Luckily it only looks strange. It has the best hydrating effect of any cream I have EVER used. My skin felt fresh and plump. It has a slight odour, kind of a very mild pineapple...little strange but it doesn't last. I don't think you could beat the hydration this provides especially for the price. This could be packaged in an airless pump...much more hygenic, still looks elegant, and the customer wouldn't see the porridgey looking part!

wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

don't let the appearance of the cream fool you when you first see it in the jar. it doesn't look smooth, but it glides on your skin like a dream. very luxurious, high $$ feeling. and it makes my skin look really, really pretty -- very glow-y and dewy. great ingredients -- no parabens. and a little goes a long way, so it lasts. and it smells pleasant, too, not strong like some others do. i'm ordering it again. very happy i found it. i put it over derma e evenly radiant brightening serum with vitamin c, also from iherb. great combination for my skin. love it!!

PERFECT for dry/mature skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mom loved so much this cream I had to purchase it again! But it is not for me, with a young/balanced skin. If your skin is dry or +40 you may try this. I love the ingredients and oils it has, but it is too much for me, perfect for my mom.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this face cream. It smells great and is not oily at all. It does not leave any kind of film on my face so I believe it is being absorbed in to my skin. I would definitely buy this one again and the price is right.

it is not absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is not absorbed and leave my skin sticky

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cream has a strong washroom deodorizing fragrance and it is not moisturizing at all; skin feels heavy, wrapped in plastic film, unable to breath.

SOFT SKIN AND BEAUTIFUL GLOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my first ever review! I love this stuff omg! It had brought this supple texture to my skin and also brightened it up back to my original colour plus the cream is soo absorbent and works well mixed with sunscreen love love loveeee it!! I'm usually a cheapskate and try to get products under $10 but this was soo worth it I might start looking for products around this price range!

LOVE THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for mature skins as it has olive oil, nice consistency with HA.

1 2 3