my new fav sunless tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good color--smell is OK--great price--easy to apply--highly recommend this tanner

Best sunless tanner I have tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply. Gives nice color. It smells alittle like old beer - not mutch, just a litle hint, so the smell did not bother me... Other sunless tanners give me a terrible smell after a couple of hours, but this one didnt smell that bad after developing, but the smell lasted for 3(!!!) days after aplying it!

Almost perfect!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and it is almost perfect. In my opinion, foam is the best method because it lasts a really long time and I like the color. Most sunless lotions clog my pores but this does not at all! My only gripe is that this isn't a vegan product because D3 is from the animals' skin.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best tanner i ever had!!! I'll buy it again and again!

Good

Posted by naebob on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this once every couple of days as a face bronzer, but using it more than once every couple of days I can see that the orange would be intense from daily use... but no streaks, and make sure you wash your hands well after applying it.

I won't buy this product again

Posted by pepinillo on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is orange now... I expected better.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product really surprised me. Even though the colour of the packaging made me hesitant (nothing worse than an orange colour to advocate a tanning product) it was wonderful. The foam/mousse dries quickly but allows enough time to blend the stuff in properly. It feels light and refreshing on the skin and the scent is lovely. The mousse has a very light guide colour, I mean very light but is helpful when applying product. The colour itself is a golden brown and compliments my light olive skin nicely. I can apply this stuff on my face and body without any irritation! I have had nasty reactions to St Trope and other commercial products. I also would recommend the Nature's Gate, Glow Lotion, Moisturizing, For Medium Skin Tones if you like a moisturising lotion. In combination, the result is amazing. Definite repurchase! Love the ingredients!

Natural tan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It goes on easily and produces a nice natural tan, not orange at all.

Awesome tanner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this tanner and have repurchased it numerous times. The colour is long lasting, not too orange. Wear gloves for application. Comes out as a clear foam and develops to a natural looking colour. I apply it 2-3 times to achieve a deep tan. Because it develops it lasts for a long time, but this means it can wear off patchy. Doesn't streak, just make sure you rub it in well and apply it relatively evenly. I would like a darker colour option in it, so I don't have to apply as much. Overall I love it! Especially for natural tanner.

גרוע