Great Absorption for Vitamin D in Creme form!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Life-Flo for making a Vitamin D that is in A Creme form. It has a very nice texture it seems like the transdermal delivery allows the D to get absorbed as I have felt really good since started using.

Makes my skin glow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love using this lotion after my daily shower. I use four pumps (one for each leg, one for my torso, one for both arms) and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. No easy feat considering that my skin becomes itchy and tight in the winter. But not with this lotion. It also makes my skin very bright and "glowy." I love it! Not much of a smell with this lotion either which is nice. And it's not greasy or sticky. A definite keeper! Please note that I DID in fact buy this product from iherb, but used a family member's account to place the order. Iherb as always, shipped this out to me lightening fast.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After 2-3 weeks of use, I can actually feel the energy-level is higher. This cream absorbs very well and smooths the skin perfectly. I will re-order.

Just Another Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this regularly after showering and sometimes I feel as though my skin still gets dry. Also, I feel like this lotion makes my skin itchy.

can't understand it

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell is just terrible. And very stable - my skin had a bad smell even on the next morning after applying. Also an unpleasant oily slick on the skin. Cream is just not absorbed. Don't like it at all.

I can't comment on its efficacy, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...I do like Life Flo's pump bottles, and this is a gentle lotion, goes on nicely, smells mild, sinks in well. Give it a go - it'ss well-priced.

good product

Posted by Revron on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great as additional vit d for the winter blues. But not very helpful for a medical deficiency. I use it in addition to the oral pills. Lovely moisturizer - little heavy - great during winter. The container is designed well. Mild smell. Like this product. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

D3 cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super cream, I use it every day.