Help

skin renewal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our handi-capped son has a pressure bed sore - the Drs say can not be healed ;; we feel we will prove them wrong ; as the beta glucan skin renewal cream is starting to form new skin after 4 years of Drs trying to heal him

Good for my acne prone, aging skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having had acne for over 40 years, I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, prescription and OTC, and this is one of the best creams I have ever used. It absorbs easily and my face feels soft and looks smoother after application. I like this cream mostly for its' nots, i.e. it does not make me break out, it does not leave an oily residue, it does not contain harmful ingredients, particularly parabens and pthalates, and it does not cost an arm and a leg! A little goes a long way. WGP Beta Glucan, which is derived from the walls of yeast cells, was used in clinical trials (orally) with some very impressive results. It has been shown to aid a particular chemotherapy drug ) causing cancer cells to die) as well as provide radiation protection in mice. (The mice were given lethal doses of radiation and the ones that received the BG survived. Believe it or not, humans and mice are very similar genetically.) Anyway, you can tell I'm a big fan of this product! :) I only hope the manufacturer will someday add a version with sunscreen so it can be used in the morning as well as at night.

Good Soothing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many things and I don't tend to write many reviews, but this cream was worth a review. This cream is very soothing and healing. If I have any skin irritations (like minor dermatitis), I just put some of this on it and the skin looks and feels better quickly. Also, since I use micro retin A and glycolic products, this cream does a good job keeping my face moisturized. I have combo skin, if you have very dry skin, this might not be heavy enough for you. I'm going to reorder as it is a good price for an effective cream.

Best face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have mature, sensitive skin and this cream keeps it calm, soft, and smooth. Skin pores also appear to be minimized.

Great product to use at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin so this product I use at night before bed. I truly feel it has some benefits and my wrinkles are less noticeable. I even use it on my lips and they are very soft in the morning when I wake up.

Don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells like a type of household cleaner, and I don't think it keeps my face moisturized. I find it not very easy to apply; if a little too much,it becomes solid and rolls out on your fingers.

WONDERFUL SKIN CREAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so MANY products over the years and have to say this one is among the best. It goes on smooth and continues to keep your face feeling smooth all day. I also feel a little tightness after a while, so really, another plus. I intend to keep puchasing this item at what I feel is a decent price.

Hate it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Terrible smell, and makes my face full of red spots.

This Cream is the Fountain of Youth! Unfortunately its discontinued at iHerb. Now have to buy else where where available...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't write any reviews but this skin renewal cream from Life source Basics has given me results no other cream has. Relatives and acquaintances have asked me about what I put on that my skin has renewed and kept me wrinkle-free. Well its this product! It keeps my skin moisturized without that extra oily feeling. The SMELL people are complaining about must be from a bottle gone bad or something because I have used countless bottles and it has no smell or an ever so slightly refreshing smell. In any even unfortunately iHerb no longer carries this.. I'm in hope they will come back to stocking this item so we can buy it from here as it is our prefer buying store for our vitamins, shampoos and creams... Please iHerb give us back this cream.... Thanks.