great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the ideal combination of all the best not only have they combined all in one the taste is great .. will be a repeat customer . i was searching for the ideal product for my wife's cancer and this was it. it is not a cancer cure it helps the body maintain a good balance in the immune system. and i herb is super fast in shipping

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

gives you all day long energy. taste wonderful to just like fruit punch.

ms Charlotte Senior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. My daughter sent me this juice to try and I loved it. I have more energy and just feel better. You only take an ounce a day and it really does taste good. I will be ordering more.

Really Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found this product very helpful over the past year. I get frequent sore throats/irritated tonsils aggravated by sinus drainage. While I consistently take this product, my immune system is much stronger and I rarely get sick. I can see the correlation, because when I run out and have a lapse when I don't take this, then I get sick again. iHerb offers this at a great price!

Superior product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been drinking just Life Time Goji Juice for quite a few years and have now switched to this 6 Blend which I find to be very good tasting and love the addition of the Noni and Acai fruit. I so look forward to this every morning to start a healthy day!

Order was wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product is great. Shipping was fast. Loved everything!!

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great juice, I love it.

get healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ordered this juice for family and friends, high antioxident. I have been drinking 1-2oz every morning for 5mo. boost energy and metabolism, getting started on the right track helped me make better food choices, also dropped 38lbs. look and feel great!

Great addition to breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent addition to breakfast. Tastes great and provide all the juices we want in one blend

Michael T

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Usually when things sound good or taste great they arn't good for U. The 6 blend juices are great tasting. I can only hope the results are equal to the taste. My wife grabs the bottle the first thing in the morning for both of us to enjoy.

1 2