Help

Much better than Monavie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to drink Monavie, but was suprised at how much more energy I had, when I tried the Life Time Acai Plus. And, it's about 1/2 the price!

Great Taste & Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several types of Acai juice and this one has the best taste and gives me the best energy.

Great taste! Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You can drink it straight from the bottle, or mix it in a smoothie. Wonderful energy boost!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was really great. The taste is good enough to drink alone. I added it my smothie in the morning.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe this helps me sleep better. I don't really care much for the taste. It's pretty tangy.

acai juice blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the 6500 mg count is right on with copararable products, but the taste of others(total health shop) are more preferable to this product. Maye be this Is why cost is a tremendous factor in my decision to stay with Life Time.

Life Time ,Acai Plus Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bottle had a small dent. Hard to open the inner cap (too sticky). tastes so-so.

I wont' buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am trying all kinds of Acai juice blend. I don't like this one. It taste like cheap kids drink...

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I are both using this daily as suggested. I am not seeing any weight loss, not seeing any increase in energy, etc... In fact we are not seeing any benefit at all. it does taste good though.

32 hours on the john

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It could have been a coincidence, but after using one bottle of this juice with no ill effects, I opened a second one that had a bulging inner seal (uh oh), and after drinking 4 ounces during the day I spent the next night and full day on the toilet. I'm just not willing to try the other bottles, two of which have bulging seals and two of which have concave seals.