Review for "Brite Eyes with Lutein"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my old uncle - he is 86 years old. He has "Macular Degeneration" for five years - he thinks Brite Eyes with Lutein stopped the degeneration. He has been using this product for almost three years and he is very happy with it. THANK YOU!

consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Close to one year ago I was diagnosed as having a partially detached retina. Surgery was considered. With the affected eye a straight line appeared to me to be a very wavy line. I started taking Brite Eyes with Lutein and wavy lines barely dip anymore. I visited my opthamologist recently and he said that I was not getting any worse and suggested that I wait one year then see him again.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Brite Eyes with Lutein as part of my regimen to help stabilize my eyesight after treatment for wet macular degeneration. I have not needed another treatment for over 18 months.

Stronger eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel my eyes get stronger after taking this supplement, not easily tired after long time working in front of the computer. It works for me - it's been two weeks now taking this Brite Eyes.

Life Time, Brite Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just started taking this product but a good friend of mine has been taking it for months and he reports that the "spiders" and "light flashes" that used to affect his eyesight are no longer a problem. He says it's a wonderful product--the best eye product he has tried, and reasonably priced.

eye care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This balance with lutein,zeaxanthin,bilbery and the rest certainly works for me. I have a history in my family of age related macular degeneration and I take seriously the possibility of this happening to me, but know now that I'm doing the best I can to prevent this.

These old eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Vision is much sharper.

life time brite eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am able to see much better. Will get back to you after I have eyes examined

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best eye formula out there. I started using 2 a day as the bottle says. I then uped the dosage to 3 a day and the results were even better.

Brite Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product...besides helping with my aging vision, they are very economical...they replaced a much more expensive product that didn't have all the benefits of these