Blueberry is okay, but Pina Colada is best

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product because my body does not absorb magnesium pills, but it does absorb liquid magnesium. I take this to stop muscle twitching, which happens with low magnesium. It works pretty well. I first tried Pina Colada, but iHerb doesn't carry it, so I switched to Blueberry. It's good, but not as good as Pina Colada. :)

blueberry liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer1155523 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chalky flavor at first but after a while it tastes good. I like it so much, it's much easier to take than the calcium horse pills.

The best tasting liquid calcium!

Posted by Reviewer2488979 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This brand and flavor--the only one that tastes fine when mixed into my fruit yougurt. Next test will be looking at the results of my dexa scan after 1 year of use.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1877247 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is exactly what I was looking for: calcium magnesium citrate with vitamin D in a pleasant tasting liquid, made with natural ingredients and not a lot of fillers or artificial sweeteners, and made in the USA! Plus, this order made it to my doorstep sooner than I expected. This was my first purchase from iHerb.com and I am VERY pleased with both the product and the service.

Calcium review

Posted by Reviewer3060718 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer liquid calcium, much easier to take, absorbs better, and the taste is good. I believe it's absorbed much better than pills. It doesn't have a lot of extra ingredients in it that I don't need. The calcium is from citrate elemental which means I'm actually getting calcium. I appreciate this product, and have been taking it for a few years now. Thank you. Sandy

Works great & tastes well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the liquid calcium for restless legs. It is working and I love the blueberry taste.

cheapest best liq cal-mag

Posted by Reviewer2811483 on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this stuff to really be a lifesaver while pregnant. I don't even have to worry about charlie horses in my calves when I take it daily.

Good Taste and Not Gritty

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't have dairy and have to take a ton of other supplements for various health problems. I like this liquid because it reduces the number of pills I have to take. It's good before bed because it helps me sleep better and reduces leg twitching.

Long muscle cramps must go

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you have leg cramps from loss of Potassium or not enough Calcium we immediately take a couple of teaspoons in water and shortly the cramps are starting to resolve. Nothing else we have found works as well or as fast.